Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Upcoming Balance Changes: November 22 2017

13»

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Steelbane wrote: »
    so has the update come yet

Why don't you check your app store?

It takes longer to come here and post a reply than it does to open your app store
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    What’s an App Store?
  • The update haven't solved the BIG BIG BIG BIG problem on continous crashes on Galaxy S8+.

Unbelieveble
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Steelbane wrote: »
    so has the update come yet

Why don't you check your app store?

It takes longer to come here and post a reply than it does to open your app store

It doesnt say
  • Ale0Crysis wrote: »
    The update haven't solved the BIG BIG BIG BIG problem on continous crashes on Galaxy S8+.

Unbelieveble

Its not so suprising because i think they are busy with other things and it has never been fixed. Its not something new
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike
    When is Coming Story Misión Act 3 chapter 4?
    Please open it.
    And please open the new Act 4 soon
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    @Kabam Miike the AM fight time is still 3 mins.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Another update. Same crashing issues. Players paying the health penalty.
  • You guys, we've gone way off topic. Remember, if you want your concerns about the update looked at, you should be posting in the thread about it, as different members of the team will be monitoring different threads.
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    @mike
    did you guys slow down ironhide movement and attack he seems he has been slowdown what is the Purpose

Thanks
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Did Megatron get a debuff? My Megatron has been my #1 guy for weeks and all the sudden today he's sitting at below 1800, and he's been over 1800 for a while now. No changes in Masteries, no forging to either him or Soundwave (which has replaced him as my #1)...this seems to happen often...what gives?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Seriously my lineup has changed AGAIN...Now Megatron is #1 at over 1800 and Soundwave is my #3...why is my team gaining and losing rate points????
  • Commanders!

Our next round of updates will be coming with our 4.1 Update on November 22nd.

As you all know, we continuously make balance adjustments to our Bots and Mods in order to maintain a place where every Bot and Mod has a place in the game, and that no single Bot or Mod is the single answer to any content. These will be the next iteration.

Dinobot:
    The chance to trigger Dinobot's Signature Ability has been increased by 5%.

Ratchet
    Ratchet has received a flat +5% increase to his Attack Rating for all Ranks and Tiers.

Starscream:
    Starscream's Null Ray will deal 10% less Shock damage when Nullifying a buff.

Rhinox:
    Rhinox's last Shield Buff will now cause Shock to opponent's if they exceed it's threshold.
    Rhinox's Shield should no longer Break or Shock opponents when hit with Ranged Special Attacks, this includes hits during Special Attack 3.
    Due to their dexterity, Scouts now have a 50% chance to avoid Shock damage from Rhinox's Shields.

Mixmaster
    Mixmaster's Ranged Attacks now have a added +5% Chance to inflict an Acid Debuff. Acid duration has also been increased to a flat 8~10 seconds across his ranks.

Courage Mastery:
    Once Nullified, this Buff will not re-activate when hit.

Fallen Titan Hand Relic:
    This Relic has been changed to grant +5% Attack and +5% Health in all Game Modes instead of its previous effects

Why did this balance change nerf mixmaster’s L3 attack? The stacking burn debuffs have been replaced with a single acid debuff. You didn’t list that in your rebalance notes. Was it unintentional or a stealth nerf to an already underpowered bot?