Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Awards after performing character forge..

I tried the 'forge' feature for the first time today and after the forge was performed I didn't receive the red ore it said I would get. Also, it barely upgraded the 2 star character at all. I understand this is a new game and bugs/issues are going to occur, so please look into the rewards delivery and bot characteristics scaling between star levels. It seems really off and it is going to drive people away from a game that has some potential. Oh, I have the game installed on a Samsung Galaxy G891A.

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It only does a little Bc the bot has 100 forge lvls
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You shouldn't be forging yet anyhow it's basically selling your bots for very very very minimal increase to bot you forge jnto
  • Thank you all for the information on the forging.

UPDATE: Restarting the game updated my inventory with all the missing items. I don't really think that is the best way for it to work, but I thought the information might help in the troubleshooting process of why it isn't immediately going into the inventory.