Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Deals not showing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    I just bought the bronze and silver did not appear. Restarted 10x, Iphone 7 plus IOS 11.2
  • Options
    Does this mean we miss out on the deal? I would have never spent on the first one if I knew there was a chance I wasn't getting the rest...guess I will never be fooled by that again..I'm not buying another deal on this game again...
  • Options
    JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Any resolution? I have tried on 3 different devices now. No avail.
  • Options
    I got only first 2 offers didnt get other.Tryed on Iphone 6s plus , Samsung A5 2017 and Ipad Pro all same
  • Options
    MattCMattC Posts: 23
    If not is kabam going to give refunds to those that bought the previous tiers or bought energon to buy these deals?
  • Options
    Same bug happened to me. Could only get bronze and then it didn't show silver. Playing on Samsung S6 edge.
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Don’t think it’s OS or device related, I’ve tried iPad Pro, iPhone 7 and Samsung S2, all latest OS to no avail
  • Options
    Would prefer they just let us buy them than refund. Or an ETA/plan
  • Options
    Jermts wrote: »
    Would prefer they just let us buy them than refund. Or an ETA/plan

Agreed. I don't expect it to be resolved with ease, I'm not a master at programming games, but an update and idea on the solution would be nice. Especially since which bundle people left off on varies.
  • Options
    Hey All,

I have a small update here: The team is aware of an issue here, and are working on a fix. If you purchased a Cache, and the new one is not showing up for you, rest assured that we're going to get this fixed, or find a way to make sure that the next Cache is available to you.

@Kabam Miike Any update on this?
  • Options
    Why do I play this game
  • Options
    I’m also still interested in the complete offer... I hope this doesn’t get thrown into the ‘forgotten’ pile...
  • Options
    the ting goes skraa
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    They will fix this if they want our money
  • Options
    They said they would fix it, hopefully an update soon
  • Options
    85158515 Posts: 3
    Many of my teammates get the same issue here. After we bought the previous bundles, the next one did not show up automatically.
    8515 missed the sliver bundle,
    阿特兹 missed the platinum one,
    zayino missed the next bundle also.
    We sent lots of emails to customer service, the answer is not useful and satisfied.
    The bundles offer is exist 24 hrs, and it is already expired now.
    We come here to get help. Hope the issue can be solved here.
  • Options
    I bought a Grimlock to get the cyber monday pack but got only the bronze and silver did not appear...
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited November 2017
    We are running out of time here. So I take it that we all bought the bronze or silver for no reason. We all wanted the Gold Bundle but looks like we are all going to miss it. If not I would not have wasted my units.
  • Options
    I wanted it all. I even dropped some money to get it done, and then I get cut off. I'm trying to look at things reasonably, but it's very hard to feel that they already have my money and I'm not getting what I wanted.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

Checked into this matter with the team and we're still looking into it. Once we have more information we'll get an update out to y'all.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

Checked into this matter with the team and we're still looking into it. Once we have more information we'll get an update out to y'all.

Thank you, it's just nice to hear back and get a response of some sort so we know we're not just falling on deaf ears.
  • Options
    First off, I'm sorry for the frustration this has been causing, however, I do have another quick update. We don't have an estimate on when, but I assure you that the offer will still be available to anybody that missed out on it because of this bug. As soon as we have more information on when this will occur, we'll be sure to let you know! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback Vydious. Much appreciated
  • Options
    Vydious you are now my favorite Kabam employee just for giving us an update. Thank you. Tell Mike you need a raise.

Now about that discount...
  • Options
    Great! Got the bronze, and really looking forward to getting the ones that vanished. Thanks Kabam:)
  • Options
    First off, I'm sorry for the frustration this has been causing, however, I do have another quick update. We don't have an estimate on when, but I assure you that the offer will still be available to anybody that missed out on it because of this bug. As soon as we have more information on when this will occur, we'll be sure to let you know! :)

Can you guys just make it available to everyone again once it's fixed? I didn't buy it at all because alliance mates were having trouble with it. Didn't want to get stuck with only part of the deal.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    tekkn1kal wrote: »

Can you guys just make it available to everyone again once it's fixed? I didn't buy it at all because alliance mates were having trouble with it. Didn't want to get stuck with only part of the deal.
    The first dilemma I can think of for Kabam is the unfairness. First they have to make sure nobody can "overbuy" anything, so they have to filter out those who succeeded in buying this deal. Secondly, they have to prepare an answer to the certain complain that is: "Oh god, those who get it in the first try have two more days to fully upgrade a r5 for the new map, not me!"

• Options
    MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Awesome. I look forward to getting that t2a
  • Options
    No it has not worked, I can't see any deals available
  • Options
    I've done the steps a few times, still nothing