Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How to Fix the external "asset_cache" folder?

I'm worried that I'll won't get clean or large new images anymore for the Transforrmers: Forged to Fight Wikia beacsue v4.1 "killed" the Android game's external Android "asset_cache" folder, for ______ reason. Because the game had this ever since Beta, the folder disabled completely ruined my expectations for the game.

I don't want to wait for another update that may (or may not!!) fix this. I'm thinking of taking the coding part that had an enabled "asset_cache" folder from 4.0.1 apk and replacing it in the 4.1 apk.

Anyone that can help or offer another solution? (Please don't leave zero comments again! I keep getting discouraged every time I write a new "discussion" that almost always are ignored!)

Comments

• Options
    In my device all images still there
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mine too. The lasted image dated Nov 22.
  • Options
    woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @KillMasterC

November 22 is when the game updated to 4.1. Existing images are still there, but no new images will be created. As such, I didn't get any images for the Cyber Monday offers. And any and all future images that will evaporate and not be preserved!
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Oh. That's a pity. And indeed, after the update I see more and more ?'s as avatar and placeholder cog spinning when the connection gets interrupted. They must've changed the mechanics.