Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Deals not showing [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    Under 24 hours till the new AM. So much for ranking another bot before then. Time to give up on giving Kabam money
  • Options
    JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Guess it has to be a little difficult to find all the players affected. It's like finding a needle in a needle stack. They said they would make sure we all got the opportunity to get there pack if we got the bug.

Hopefully we get it before AM but if not at least it's getting addressed.
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    How about addressing the players who actually cared enough to submit a ticket first?
    If not, at least refund the energon we spent buying the bronze/silver/gold tier(s), because nobody would pay for this deal if not for the T3C at the end.
  • Options
    Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    This is not the first time this has happened when they have released staggered deals like these. If any mods are seeing this post... why not just put the deals into 4 tabs. Not staggered. So that we can just buy whichever deal we want. The cheapest deal will offer just the small items and the most expensive deals will offer all items but at the combined price of all 4 deals from cheapest to most expensive and include all the goodies from deal 1-4 for the most expensive one. 4 separate tabs. If you bought the most expensive one it will not let you buy any of the other 3.
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    This is not the first time this has happened when they have released staggered deals like these. If any mods are seeing this post... why not just put the deals into 4 tabs. Not staggered. So that we can just buy whichever deal we want. The cheapest deal will offer just the small items and the most expensive deals will offer all items but at the combined price of all 4 deals from cheapest to most expensive and include all the goodies from deal 1-4 for the most expensive one. 4 separate tabs. If you bought the most expensive one it will not let you buy any of the other 3.

Only one reason why they won’t do this, that is...they want you to buy all 4 deals. You have to spend 5000 Energon for all 4 deals. You do the math on how much you have to spend in $. That’s the only reason why they have the “Authorization” tickets. They “Authorize” you to spend more money :wink:
  • Options
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Greenie_81 wrote: »

Only one reason why they won’t do this, that is...they want you to buy all 4 deals. You have to spend 5000 Energon for all 4 deals. You do the math on how much you have to spend in $. That’s the only reason why they have the “Authorization” tickets. They “Authorize” you to spend more money :wink:

Yeah I figured that some time back. Hahaha. But this system tends to give problems like these. They could have place 4 individual tabs like I said and make the most expensive deal cost = 4 deals combined in terms of price. We won’t have this mess then.
  • Options
    Hi,

Can you try to expedite this issue, because the upcoming contents and competitions heavily depend on upgraded bots, we are losing advantages as time goes on.

Thank you
    Porksword
  • Options
    85158515 Posts: 3
    it is 15 hrs to do alliance mission. We need to level up bots to do the new map.

Why does kaham always make the cash players feel hurt and disappointed?

Kaham should fully understand who pay them the money and keep them running the business. :D:(

• Options
    YourikYourik Posts: 17
    Any news updated? I bought two packs of 3100 energon for the bug ?
    should I feel regretful to pay this game? :s:s:s
  • Options
    Jermts wrote: »
    Guess it has to be a little difficult to find all the players affected. It's like finding a needle in a needle stack. They said they would make sure we all got the opportunity to get there pack if we got the bug.

Hopefully we get it before AM but if not at least it's getting addressed.

They don't need to do that though... all they need to do is --

1) get it working again

2) provide the whole deal to everyone again...

3) except any stages that anyone already bought

This isn't the first time they've messed up a deal, and in the past they've been able to come back quickly and offer the deal again to those who missed it. I'm thinking the delay is something else, like they still haven't quite fixed it.
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    They can offer the deal again easily I am sure, but they don’t want anyone to be able to buy it twice.
  • Options
    JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Any updates?
  • Options
    Still no offers
  • Options
    Deals are back. I can buy from where I was.
    Thanks kabam.
  • Options
    Thanks Kabam! The offer came back perfectly.
  • Options
    Got mine. Thank you
  • Options
    Bought mine. You have earned back my love (and money) Kabam!
  • Options
    MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Thanks, got mine
  • Options
    Electra99Electra99 Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    Not fully fixed:(. I just got silver now (bought bronze before), but no gold or platinum appeared. Reset game. Hoping for all offers soon...
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited November 2017
    Ok ,my silver has appeared, however I am scared to get it in case gold does not appear!
  • Options
    Hmm.. I still don't see it. Haven't all day.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited November 2017
    I wanted to get it but saw the forum and heard from friends that the deal was having issues so I held off as well. Can you fix the deal and offer it to those who have not bought it yet?? I didn’t want to buy the first 3 tiers if I can’t get the last tier. :|
  • Options
    Ty kabam!
  • Options
    Friday and Monday’s Offers:
    Something we did not realize initially, but now understand the cause of, was that many Commanders were not able to purchase offers on Friday or Monday because of this server issue. We will be re-enabling the Tier 2 Alpha and Tier 3 Basic Daily Card offers from Friday, and the Crystal Bundle offer from Monday for all players that were not able to purchase them, or chose not to at the time.

If you have already purchased these offers, they will not reappear to you. Additionally, we are still working on fixing an issue where some tiers of an offer were not available upon purchasing the lower tier.

@Kabam Miike will all tiers of the offers be available to players? As stated above, I didn't buy any of the offers because they were clearly broken, so I was waiting for a fix. It seems unfair if I can't buy the offer now that it is fixed because I did not elect to "test" with the first tier offer.
  • Options
    cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    Renew all the offers ffs you guys obviously messed up and stand only to gain money, I couldn't get anything to show up after silver but people get a 2nd chance at the things I spent on first chance? Neat
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for, but he doesn't mention the Tier 1 Alpha deal, so it seemed intentionally left out in his message. Also, every other Kabam response so far in this thread has indicated if you started buying the deal you'd be allowed to buy the remaining tiers, but nothing about people that just waited patiently for the deal to actually work.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited November 2017
    So @Kabam Miike, does your statement above include the tiered deal where 5000 energon in total gets you T3C? I take it to mean that it will be offered to everyone again, just that those who have bought all tiers cannot buy again, those that have bought some like @cml007 can buy those they haven’t bought (i.e. since he has bought up to silver, he can’t buy silver again but he can buy gold and platinum). Is my understanding correct? Agree with @tekkn1kal that you shouldn’t penalize people who were waiting for the deal to actually work instead of testing out with a purchase. I certainly don’t want to waste energon getting T1As if I can’t get the T3C at the end.

Please send an in-game mail when the deal is available as it may not be noticeable if just added in with the usual daily deals. Thank you.
  • Options
    Yay!! Got'em! Thanks, Kabam:))
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike I'm seeing the T3B and T2A daily cards, and the crystal bundle... not seeing the tiered deal that ends with the T3C.

Are you guys not running that one again? It was broken too.
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Anyone have the bronze, silver, gold, platinum bundle offers show up yet?