Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Missions: Absolute Power

Commanders!

The one true ruler of the Decepticons (or so he believes) is here! He’s gathering his most loyal warriors, and has unseated Dinobot as the boss of Alliance Missions! Can you and your Alliance take him on, or will he rip out your optics?

This refresh of Alliance Missions will be the first to feature the brand new Ancient Sanctum map, and will have few refreshes of encounters for Forgotten Ruins and Shattered Lands.

Forgotten Ruins

Dinobot’s time has come to an end, it’s time for Megatron to take his place!

Shattered Lands

Miniboss 1: Galvatron with the Relentless Assault Mod (Earn 1 Attack Buff each time the opponent Dodges or Sidesteps. Each Buff grants 3% bonus Attack. At 10 Attack Buffs, gain Unstoppable for 6 seconds.) Rhinox takes his place back from Galvatron leading up to him.
Miniboss 2: Soundwave with a Heavy Attack Stun Mod (Heavy Attacks stun for 2 seconds)
Miniboss 3: Starscream with a Ranged Timed Mod (Increase Ranged Damage by 50% lasting for 7.5 seconds. Cycles every 15 seconds)

One shall stand, one shall fall. Face off against the mighty Megatron with his Special Attack Stun Mod. (2 second stun on the last hit of Special Attacks).

Ancient Sanctum

This is our first time introducing the Ancient Sanctum map! Check out all you need to know about it here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2996/introducing-the-ancient-sanctum-am-map

Note: After our latest playtest, we realized that Soundwave with 2 Power Gain Mods was making him more difficult than we would like. We have replaced his Hemophobia 3 mod with Special Damage 3.

Rewards Update

New Map, New Rewards! First, let’s take a look at the updated Rank Rewards:

68mi46rboqjq.png

Next! We’re adding 2 more Milestone Rewards in addition to what already exist!

4,500,000 - 300 Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
7,000,000 - 500 Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence

Now, the Map Rewards! The Forgotten Realm and Shattered Lands Map Rewards haven’t changed, but here’s a new updated chart with the new limit for Difficulty 65 for the Shattered Lands Map:

kmfdhd738jfm.png
gwubxmbpqn6q.png

And now, what you get for completing the new Ancient Sanctum Map:

gcbwjwrwrp4v.png
4r9f97xeyief.png

You’ll notice that there are only 80 difficulty levels instead of 100. We’re still tuning those future difficulties, and may release them in the future.

Lastly, introducing the new Ancient Sanctum crystal! Here’s what you can win from this brand new Crystal:

1x Tier 2 Alliance Mission Revive
1x Tier 2 Alliance Mission Team Revive
1x Tier 1 Alpha Spark
500x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
2500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
250x Tier 3 Class Spark Essence (Random Class)

Now, here are some of the more rare rewards that you can win from the Crystal:

1x Tier 3 Basic
1000x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence

And if you’re REALLY lucky, you can win an entire Tier 2 Alpha Spark!

Remember! Alliance Missions don’t cost any Gold to run anymore, and all fights are now on a 5 minute timer!

That’s all for now Commanders! You’ve probably got questions, so ask away!
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Are sl crystal rewards being altered at all?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    It would be good if top 3 rankings get T3 class essences. It will give the top alliances something to fight for.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    No t3c in rank? There is zero reason to compete with these as rank rewards. Top alliances can run whatever they feel comfortable with for free and get the t3c from running the map. If you put it in rank you have alliances pushing to get it, don’t think this was a smart move
  • @Kabam Miike any way we can get a list with the PI ratings for the bots at each difficulty?
  • AM has never really been about rank, moreso the daily 100% rewards. At highest diff(obviously will be a hot minute til the big guys get there) diff 80 gives 2556 t3c crystal fragments per AM. Idk about you but that gives me something to eventually shoot for. At diff 41 that's still 1104 per AM. So I guess it just really depends on how bad you want t3c.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Plus one on wanting to know the bot PI per level.

I'm sure we'll find out in 15 hours, but having this info for the spreadsheet would be helpful for alliances to post in their group chat notes.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Jay32 wrote: »
    It would be good if top 3 rankings get T3 class essences. It will give the top alliances something to fight for.

by that list at difficulty 45 you completely stop getting t3b from daily reward yikes
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited November 2017
    I remember some people reporting Relentless Assault as being bugged because in the description it said it only triggered off dodged or side stepped attacks... so to clarify.. does it now just give a buff every time you move back and to the left/right? Seeing as how there's no other way to move, seems a bit overpowered.

I think cycling X needs rewording. It could be less confusing to just say what the cooldown is and to also have an ingame cooldown timer so we know when it's going to pop back on again.

7.5s cooldown is clearer to me than a 15s cycle where I have to include the active buff time in the full length cycle duration. Is the cycle supposed to even start counting before the buff ends? What's the intended function?
  • kg6gg7m3ic6y.jpg
    Is D15 suppose to give more T2b than D16?
  • Kingred wrote: »
    kg6gg7m3ic6y.jpg
    Is D15 suppose to give more T2b than D16?

You are getting t1a essence in addition to the 160. Im pretty sure that outweighs the 9 missing t2b essence. Thats my guess anyway.....
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Sabugen wrote: »
    Jay32 wrote: »

by that list at difficulty 45 you completely stop getting t3b from daily reward yikes

I dont think Ill be going past 45 haha, t3b is my blood! (I know its late but ty for that t3b in raid store)
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    What is the difference between essence and crystal fragments?
  • Lapras wrote: »

The randomness of Tier 3 class sparks. All the other essence rewards are for single sparks with no variation. The crystal fragments are for a crystal that yields 1 of 6 possible t3c sparks
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Lapras wrote: »

The randomness of Tier 3 class sparks. All the other essence rewards are for single sparks with no variation. The crystal fragments are for a crystal that yields 1 of 6 possible t3c sparks

Got it, thanks!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    Isn't it strange to have both "fragments" (not "shard) and "essence" for Sparks?
    Sorry didn't read discussion above.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Any indication of the bot pi for each level? Or how the levels correspond to map 2? If left to my own devices, I’ll happily start 3.1 :DB):p
  • All we have been told atm is that diff 1 for AS is roughly equal to diff 40 of SL and that AS will scale up in difficulty faster than SL. At this point, I think we're just going to have to wait and see.
  • Cant join AM back when i first Joined in also it says 3K outside but bot PI is 4K inside
  • n5rv7omtf5gb.jpeg

Whats wrong Kaby????
  • Welcome to the bugfest