Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About the Pyrophobia and Electrophobia mods

Admins,

Can you clarify something?

Will Galvatrons dark burn ability work on Pyrophobia mods?

What about Starscream's instant shock damage on nullify? Will it work on Electrophobia mods?

Or do you need the actual debuff on the bot for the mod buffs to shut down?

Thanks for the clarification.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    To clarify.. I know Scream can't nullify mod buffs.. but if he nullifies a bot generated buff, will that shock damage shut down the Electrophobia buff for 10 seconds?
  • Manthro wrote: »
    To clarify.. I know Scream can't nullify mod buffs.. but if he nullifies a bot generated buff, will that shock damage shut down the Electrophobia buff for 10 seconds?

Hi Manthro. These buffs are intended to interact with Damage Over Time debuffs and will not be deactivated by instant shocks or burns. Sorry for the confusion. We will make sure to edit the buff descriptions in our next update for clarity.
    Thanks for clearing that up!
  • What about galvatron's dark burn? Does that qualify as a "burn" to nullify the buff on pyrophobia mods?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What about galvatron's dark burn? Does that qualify as a "burn" to nullify the buff on pyrophobia mods?

Less likely. That's just a name and that's instant as well.
    What about galvatron's dark burn? Does that qualify as a "burn" to nullify the buff on pyrophobia mods?

First... Dunno why people have been necroing so many posts lately, but stop.... Please

2nd... I asked precisely about Galvatrons dark burn in my OP, and it was answered NO.

Go look, go read, and stop being intentionally clueless.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »

First... Dunno why people have been necroing so many posts lately, but stop.... Please

2nd... I asked precisely about Galvatrons dark burn in my OP, and it was answered NO.

Go look, go read, and stop being intentionally clueless.

Now that’s what I call a dark burn!