Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Oh my lord...the A.I. Bumblebees...

Can we take a look at the evasion rates of Bumblebees controlled by AI? I have never had my own Bumblebee dodge even half as much, even when my rating/rank is higher. It only gets worse as the AI Bumblebees get higher and higher.

Is it unbeatable? Clearly not. Is it obnoxious and not indicative of any skill? Certainly.

I for one would rather not be reminded of the annoyances of fighting a high ranked/duped Spider Man from MCOC.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He has 99 sig ability in AM which means you can't flip his stances.. which he's still very beatable, this is just a case of practice makes perfect and I believe the reason your B.B. Doesn't evade the same is because your controlling prevents ai from evading as much how annoying would it be to try to fight and your bot constantly evading while your trying to block or sidestep ect
    Also there is bots such as bonecrusher that has bleed that prevents evade and arcee precision
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Also there is bots such as bonecrusher that has bleed that prevents evade and arcee precision

Ooh I didn't know that. Is it all bleeds or just Bonecrusher bleeds?

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Bleed doesn't negate Evade. Where does it says that? For AI Bee, try hitting with a Ranged attack first. That disables his Evade a couple of seconds.
    You guys need to read and explore more...

06cme5mg6vp6.png
    i1ld14w6t6ng.png
  • SkubSkub Posts: 28
    Barricade is the same way and it's frustrating. I fought one in the arena last night that evaded every single attack from my arcee. Despite the fairly huge difference in numbers I lost that fight simply because it just evaded everything and slowly chipped my health down.
    Barricades evade is only activated by knocking him down, don't use heavy or specials
  • SkubSkub Posts: 28
    Thanks, I'll have to remember that next time I go up against one. It was incredibly embarrassing to get stomped like that.