Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Join The Transmetals!

The Transmetals are Recruting! Looking for more active AM players and LINE users.

3a1axalkmikw.jpeg

Comments

• Looking for 1-2 more members to join! Contact Yoncemus on LINE with in-game profile.
    ckf51rivnm09.jpeg
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Ill join, on one condition, the leader starts alliance missions a lot especially when reward is feature bot shards. My current alliance never starts a alliance mission and right now is Megatron event.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    How do I contact, I'm confused on post above.
  • We run alliance missions each week at the suggested difficulty level (currently 35-36). Contact me in game YoncemusPrime or on LINEID: Yoncemus with your game profile
  • We have an immediate opening for an active player! Please check the requirements above and contact any office in game or Yoncemus on LINE.Possible 2-3 openings available if you want to bring a few active buddies along!
  • Opening available! Running map 2, diff 40 in AM now. Contact on LINE above or YoncemusPrime in game
  • Two openings available! Please be able to handle map 2, difficulty 40 (rank 3 4-stars recommended), and have the LINE app for communication. Request to join in game or msg me your LINE ID
  • Two (possibly 3) immediate openings available for strong players with LINE. Help us build our 3rd BG! Running Map 2, Diff 40 with consistent 100% clears. Request in game or contact on LINE: Yoncemus
  • Two immediate openings available before the next AM (3pm EST). Working on filling out our 3rd BG for Map 2, difficulty 41. Contact Yoncemus on LINE.
  • One spot available! Reach out on LINE!
    d3nqmk4pdxfh.jpeg
  • Immediate opening available for active players with LINE! Running Map 2 diff 44-45 in AM.