Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

what is act 2 spotlight like? how hard?

so currently for the Megatron i have fully completed and explored act 1 of spotlight. i am trying to figure out which bots to upgrade. ive got a few 2 star maxed with 1,800 health-2,000 health( 4 of them as team). i have a few 3 star( 4 as team) that are lvl10 or lower.
so my question is how much health stats etc are the enemies of act 2 spotlight. can my 2 star team win without using health recharge stuff or no? will i have to use my 3 star team after upgrading and will they win?

another problem) how to get a lot of gold?
Tagged:

Comments

• qh1nj71x1gmv.png

That’s hard lvl first chapter so medium will be lower.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    So maybe 2-4k health?:
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It is the 1 million question to get a lot of gold. But:
    1. Make use of away missions, the Arena Chip and Gold mission will add up to a huge sum. Since they removed Arena Chips on milestone, I've managed to store 200K Arena Chips as a bank simply thru away missions.
    2. Miners. Just put a decent base defense squad and collect quickly. Now that base defenders can be used on story/spotlight/daily, I'd say you can safely place your B-team there.
    3. Grind in arena. It still gives Arena Crystals as the rank reward, which is far more than negligible.

When talking about a bot, I'd use its PI (rating) to have a general idea, instead of level, health, etc. Maxed 2* bots are around 500 so as you can see in the image above, facing 1200+ bot is a real challenge. If I'm to upgrade, I'd prefer putting a lot of resource in favor of a heavy hitter first, than evenly upgrading a full squad. Any 3* bot is a candidate when you're having problem with 2* squad. Oh, speaking of, why not screencap and post your roster for suggestions?
    Here my bots my best.
    oql0mspg4z5r.jpg
    Here my 3 stars.
    fcmp1ximq0h4.jpg
    Here my 2 star.
    5335yydh9m4q.jpg
    It is the 1 million question to get a lot of gold. But:
    1. Make use of away missions, the Arena Chip and Gold mission will add up to a huge sum. Since they removed Arena Chips on milestone, I've managed to store 200K Arena Chips as a bank simply thru away missions.
    2. Miners. Just put a decent base defense squad and collect quickly. Now that base defenders can be used on story/spotlight/daily, I'd say you can safely place your B-team there.
    3. Grind in arena. It still gives Arena Crystals as the rank reward, which is far more than negligible.

When talking about a bot, I'd use its PI (rating) to have a general idea, instead of level, health, etc. Maxed 2* bots are around 500 so as you can see in the image above, facing 1200+ bot is a real challenge. If I'm to upgrade, I'd prefer putting a lot of resource in favor of a heavy hitter first, than evenly upgrading a full squad. Any 3* bot is a candidate when you're having problem with 2* squad. Oh, speaking of, why not screencap and post your roster for suggestions?

Ok I post roster.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'd say you started with a mid-tier roster but you have at least one 3 star in every class except for Warriors. So you should upgrade them anyway in this stage.

3*s first:
    Grimlock: although duping is imperative, you can still put resource into him now that your Mv1 Prime is maxed.
    Demo Megatron: for the moment I think he is your team leader. Although he has more tricks in the defense sleeve. Go for his Sp2 for output. Spam heavies once he gets unstoppable.
    Shockwave: Ouch. He's your only duped 3* but I really don't know how to use him.
    Tact Meg: I didn't bought one. But he's not bad overall. Just need to explore his Fusion abilities.
    Sideswipe: another low tier bot. I'd prefer your 2* Windblade over him.

2*s:
    Use Ironhide, Mv1 Prime. Prefer OG Prime over BBB.
    edited December 2017
    I'd say you started with a mid-tier roster but you have at least one 3 star in every class except for Warriors. So you should upgrade them anyway in this stage.

3*s first:
    Grimlock: although duping is imperative, you can still put resource into him now that your Mv1 Prime is maxed.
    Demo Megatron: for the moment I think he is your team leader. Although he has more tricks in the defense sleeve. Go for his Sp2 for output. Spam heavies once he gets unstoppable.
    Shockwave: Ouch. He's your only duped 3* but I really don't know how to use him.
    Tact Meg: I didn't bought one. But he's not bad overall. Just need to explore his Fusion abilities.
    Sideswipe: another low tier bot. I'd prefer your 2* Windblade over him.

2*s:
    Use Ironhide, Mv1 Prime. Prefer OG Prime over BBB.

The way to use shockwave is. Start of match go far away. Tap tap tap hold. The tap fires like gun, the hold is tank blast. Repeat and stay away from enemy. If enemy get close then hit him a few block. By then should have special 3 or 2 ready. Use them. Good luck and thanks for help.

As for the new Megatron when you use range attacks. Tap tap tap hold. After about 3 seconds fusion charged. Then It increased damage of tank blast(hold). Repeat.