Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

To poll or not to poll. That is the question

KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

To poll or not to poll. That is the question 12 votes

To poll
41%
nomisuJoker69MoeRogersArnoudOptimalOptimus_MV1 5 votes
Not to poll
0%
Give me cheesecake plz
58%
CandKaneGunz0Mnicely80DatBoiLivesKittenPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjxDarkMatrix 7 votes

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Give me cheesecake plz
    The next poll should ask about the pre-poll poll to determine the need for a poll on cheesecake toppings, which itself will become a poll on whether G1 Bumblebee will actually hit anything with his blaster for the first time in twenty years.
  • CandKane wrote: »
    The next poll should ask about the pre-poll poll to determine the need for a poll on cheesecake toppings, which itself will become a poll on whether G1 Bumblebee will actually hit anything with his blaster for the first time in twenty years.

Twenty years? If that was a joke, it was a horrible one.

2a0r3vouj8zn.jpeg
    5wviqt08cll2.jpeg
    krjj3ehccuok.jpeg
    dw9mv9pzojxh.jpeg
    ibmsz31vnuv7.jpeg
    u0xb13el6l2g.jpeg
    w75py0cqanz3.jpeg
    2w35owl1thj6.jpeg
    73k6su4fcoee.jpeg
    qa4j2hexrq40.jpeg
    kfec5dj55u0u.jpeg
    krqa7jv8hoac.jpeg
    sylri3tp3tmm.jpeg

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Give me cheesecake plz
    @Bumblebee I sincerely apologize for my evidently erroneous conclusion, and also note that I seem to have missed a whole lot of awesomeness in Transformers comics. Are most of these IDW?
  • CandKane wrote: »
    @Bumblebee I sincerely apologize for my evidently erroneous conclusion, and also note that I seem to have missed a whole lot of awesomeness in Transformers comics. Are most of these IDW?

Indeed they are! And no worries, just kind of get a little agitated when people underestimate Bumblebee as a character :)