Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Events and Raid System Need Work

Raid events need to be longer. Period. They just need to be longer. I can never find the time to Raid...which leads me to how the Raid system needs work. It is just a minor tweak too!

Make Auto Battle available for Raids.

Literally the only time I have to play this game is when I can Auto Battle it while I am at work. Because of this I miss out on a lot of rewards. I am not alone. There are plenty out there that feel the same.

When I do find time to sit and enjoy the game...I have work to do in Arenas or Missions Or Alliance Missions and Raiding becomes just a wasted feature. Raiding really needs to have Auto Battle and the raid events need to be longer.
Tagged:

Comments

• I agree, I would like to have AB for raiding.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Absolutely. @Kabam Miike we got rank 10 on Ascent and couldn’t clear the last milestone. Clearly needs to be reviewed.
  • Biggest problem with raid events is the milestones are insanely unachievable.

I remember a while back Miike said it was intended that we can 'grow into them' or something. That doesn't make any sense to me. MS should reflect the current capacity of the player base. As players ability to get higher scores increases, it's very easy to just introduce higher targets. There's no need to have a target that no one can get even half way toward, especially if you assign it a prize like 200 crystal shards or something. That's probably *just* worth striving for if the points to get it were cut by 50%, but it wouldn't be any kind of incentive at all to an alliance that was actually capable of reaching it
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited December 2017
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Biggest problem with raid events is the milestones are insanely unachievable.

I remember a while back Miike said it was intended that we can 'grow into them' or something. That doesn't make any sense to me. MS should reflect the current capacity of the player base. As players ability to get higher scores increases, it's very easy to just introduce higher targets. There's no need to have a target that no one can get even half way toward, especially if you assign it a prize like 200 crystal shards or something. That's probably *just* worth striving for if the points to get it were cut by 50%, but it wouldn't be any kind of incentive at all to an alliance that was actually capable of reaching it

There seems to be miscommunication on my end...

Although I agree with you all about the mile stones for alliance events in regards to the raids, I meant the Raid event for featured bot chips...

bot of which need to be longer/overhauled
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    The feature chip raid event is one week.

Please suggest how you'd like it to be longer/overhauled.

If the only time you have to play the game is when you can autobattle at work.. it kind of sounds like you don't actually have time in your life to play the game in general and it might be time to just let go of mobile games and think about where your life is at and the priorities you have that are making you so busy.

This game is a form of entertainment, but you're treating it like a job. Maybe find a form of entertainment that better fits with your lifestyle.

The game is overloaded with game modes, and for a regular working person it's very hard to be able to be consistent in every area, not to mention the absurd battery drain compared to any other 3D app limiting play.

I use autobattle as much as I can and then pick and choose what's important with the time (and battery) I have. So that means while I can get 10% each day in arena for feature chips, when raid rolls around, I drop arena entirely and just do the raids.

Unless I quit my job, I'm not going to be able to cover all the play modes that the game offers. Does that mean the actual solution is to simplify the game further? Possibly.

There has been simplification, but I think the game is still needlessly complicated in areas, and for a mobile game, is probably quite a turn off for casual and semi-regular players, it only makes it interesting for the hardcore players. If this were an MMO on my PC, with all these play modes, it would be awesome. Give me a 3D avatar I can run around with inbetween modes, proper guild/chat support, 1v1 pvp casual and tournaments and I'd never log out of the game (I expect royalties when this game gets made btw ;P).
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    They have said repeatedly that auto battle will not be coming to raids. I'm not sure why this keeps getting brought up.