Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Remember Awakening Program?

It's been announced for a while yet this offer is so scarce to be remembered. All we have is a one time sale of Awakening Program, then everything goes into Signature upgrade --a dedicate Arena, 350 energon sale.

I don't think Awakening Program out-values T3C. Nor 4* crystal. Why isn't it even considered across the game (raid shop, AM/spotlight rewards, sale) for so long?

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Well the awakening programs kill the need to chase a dupe by purchasing feature crystals. If you can get a program people wouldn't spend several hundred dollars to chase an exclusive G1 Bee so...
  • Let's say all 5 Brawler bots u have are awaken. Then you spin and get a Brawler program. What to do with it? Keep it until rotten? Until next new Brawler in spotlight? Can it be sell?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    kranders wrote: »
    Well the awakening programs kill the need to chase a dupe by purchasing feature crystals. If you can get a program people wouldn't spend several hundred dollars to chase an exclusive G1 Bee so...

Then it shouldn't be announced. Same goes for 4*/3* crystals, if we cut them people will stick to PBC or FBC and spend fortunes pinging RNJesus.
  • hoolienwee wrote: »
    Let's say all 5 Brawler bots u have are awaken. Then you spin and get a Brawler program. What to do with it? Keep it until rotten? Until next new Brawler in spotlight? Can it be sell?

Keep it until you get a newly released brawler bot, then immediately awaken it. Seems fairly obvious since it's the only option :#
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Let's say all 5 Brawler bots u have are awaken. Then you spin and get a Brawler program. What to do with it? Keep it until rotten? Until next new Brawler in spotlight? Can it be sell?

Eat it
  • I waited forever to dupe my 4str Ironhide. But i gave up and ranked up another bot. Awakening program is a sure shot at whatever bot u like.
    Players can sure pay for something that has 100% chance to awaken their preffered bot.