Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Requesting for new raid opponent is broken again

I have tried request for new opponent in raid and spend 2 energon for this request but the same opponent appears again!

I have raised ticket previously before the server maintence but the support guys just tell me that there’s a pool of players which the system will pick a guy from the pool and it is unfortunate that my energon is wasted and they can’t do a thing about my wasted energon due to system constrain. (And I do know this story from long ago)

Today the same issue happened again. I really suspect that the requesting for new opponent for 2 energon is broken and I’m sure it is not the issue with the pool! So many ppl are raiding these days and the pool is not 1 person

2 request for new opponents and both have failed to give me new oppoement. That’s a 100% record for now and 24 energon wasted including 10 energon need for a new raid because the refresh opponent just do not work.

@Kabam Miike I hope u can look into this as the customer support do not seems to be getting the issue into them based on my previous email with them. Appreciate much in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Kabam has stated in the past that you are never guaranteed a different opponent.
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    If it is not guranteed then energon should not be charged. You should get 1-2 free requests per day.
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited December 2017
    Ive had this happen several times, and because of that, my desire to try and "roll" for a new opponent is very low. Ive rolled the exact same opponent before 3x in a row

A simple fix for this would be keeping the current system the way it is now up until when you choose to use energon to reroll, then instead of being giving 1 alternative option, you get 3 to choose from.

Spending energon on rerolling Raids, only to get the exact same opponent you were trying to get away from keeps popping up, is pretty frustrating.
  • Options
    They really should give a selection of 3 bases at time of whom a player can Raid, similar to how you can pick your fights in Arena.
  • Options
    They really should give a selection of 3 bases at time of whom a player can Raid, similar to how you can pick your fights in Arena.

That’s how it worked before... (except you couldn’t change opponents)
  • Options
    Don't use it. If the base it too strong or too weak, take the shot and try again in an hour.
  • Options
    The basis to raise this to the forum serve 3 purpose for me

1) gather for feedback with fellow commanders if anyone is also facing the same issue

2) letting the community know that such a issue exist.. AND ALSO yes I am aware kabam applies a non guarantee for a new opponent. Having another player having 3 tries and the opponent do not change at all is questionable.

3) the support has been giving me the feeling that they are just giving a generic reply to all the problems of which I already know. They are not giving me the assurity to looking into the problem and fixing it.

It is one matter to educate players about the pooling system and it is another to use the pooling system as an excuse for a broken system. It is only when more players talk about this then we will know which is the truth.

• Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Given up caring about raids. It’s just another game mode to collect another currency for another store. Wouldn’t miss it one bit if it was gone. One less currency to deal with. Had this issue trying to skip Happyjack base with his abominable 3k defense base wasting everyone’s time and in this case also my energon.

There is still no incentive to rise through the ranks or rewards for staying there. But hey it can’t all be great right.

Hmmmm. How about concrete thought out suggestions to improve it?
    - Make it competitive. Rank rewards similar to arenas, top X and then brackets. 1k medals to qualify. Weekly or monthly reset. Back to 1500 or wherever you were that was lower. Maybe 2k. Probably weekly reset to keep pressure on otherwise you can just play in the last few days and still take top spot. Rewards in theme with feature of the month. Loads of bot chips or maybe make this a new source of gold. Raiding aka plundering like pirates equals gold right? Give top spots loads of gold crystals and I’m sure there will be a lot more activity. Some people might complain that they can’t play all the modes all the time, but such is life. They’re not actually losing anything, just not getting as much as some others.
    - Opponent choice: this is the hardest point to tackle. The current system isn’t great. I’d go back to the old system of 3 choices. And make Q bases reward like a flat 10 points. This will increase the number of medals going around and push people to 3k medals. Also good for raid events to score more there and get some progression going.
    - Immunity: no break if you defended, straight back into the pool. 1 hour break on your first loss. 2 on your second, 3 on every loss afterwards. This gives you 3 attacks for 2 losses if you’re super active so that everyone can climb. And mitigates somewhat your sleep period. Resets once you done a raid of your own. Shields can stay.

Make raiding great! (No again, was never really that great).