Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How Change of time will affect AM for Asian players

Here in India it will be 1:00AM mid night.
And playing in early morning is too dangerous.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well everyone complained to have start time changed but where all the knights now? Haven’t seen a single thanks or they like it etc
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I'm happy with it, means I won't have to wake up two hours early to check if my BG has cleared all the nodes
  • CandKane wrote: »
    I'm happy with it, means I won't have to wake up two hours early to check if my BG has cleared all the nodes

Good for you
    CandKane wrote: »

Good for you

Thanks!
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Well everyone complained to have start time changed but where all the knights now? Haven’t seen a single thanks or they like it etc

TBH the complaints were for Map 2. With the reduced time of Map 3, the timing worked alright, and in fact, this probably pushes it back a bit much, now. I had given up complaining about it, so I thought Kabam forgot about it.

I'd file this in the "oh well" column.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    It doesn’t really affect. Previously when it started at 8am, we would finish by 7pm. When it started at 8pm, we would finish by lunch time next day. Now it will start while we are sleeping, so I imagine we would just wake up and clear it, similar to when it was 8am.
  • sujhansujhan Posts: 2
    I am from india this new time will make arena/alliance mission /raid store start @ 11:30 pm ,this is not fair.most of us can't wake up till 11:30pm kindly change back to previous timing
    Every start time will inconvenience someone, just gotta communicate with your alliance and get it done.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    communication with your alliance is the key here yeah.
  • RhinoxRhinox Posts: 20
    Arena start: 1AM
    AM start: 3 AM
    Asian southeast timezone
    Really unconvince schedule, Ill retired after this Week AM.
  • What was Kabam's reasoning for the time change?
    probably to streamline with mcoc
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What's the point to change the region-divided Arena time?
    good question (问的好我也不懂) lol