Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission - Well, That's Just Primal

"I would never give an order I would not be willing to do myself"

Optimus Primal is joining the fight! The captain of the Maximal exploratory ship, the Axalon, Optimus Primal has left quite the legacy for Maximals everywhere, but what is he up to on New Quintessa? Commanders, it is up to you and your team to find Optimus Primal, but his fellow Maximals (and a Predacon) will not make it easy!

0u2c5nc8gg6s.gif

How long is this mission available?

The Mission will start on January 4th at 10 am PDT, and run until February 8th at 10 am PDT.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Optimus Primal Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
1000x Optimus Primal Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Bronze Optimus Primal Relic
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3000x Optimus Primal Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Silver Optimus Primal Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
5000x Optimus Primal Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

10,000x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
10,000x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
20,000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
1x Gold Optimus Primal Relic
1x Superior Bot Crystal
5x Premium Bot Crystals
16,000x Optimus Primal Chips
- 3000 from Chapter 1
- 5000 from Chapter 2
- 8000 from Chapter 3
Tagged:

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    More info on the Optimus Primal Relic please.
  • "I would never give an order I would not be willing to do myself"

Optimus Primal is joining the fight! The captain of the Maximal exploratory ship, the Axalon, Optimus Primal has left quite the legacy for Maximals everywhere, but what is he up to on New Quintessa? Commanders, it is up to you and your team to find Optimus Primal, but his fellow Maximals (and a Predacon) will not make it easy!

A Predacon? Who exactly...
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    "I would never give an order I would not be willing to do myself"

A Predacon? Who exactly...

d04ztpybai3u.gif

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    I Agree with tekkn1kal,

We need t3c crystal shards in expert next month.

But as well, i think medium, hard, and expert should all be increasing steadily in both difficulty and rewards or else we're going to need a 5th difficulty at some point.

Many people are R5ing one or two of their bots, and will be pretty much maxed out by summer. We'll need 5*s in a bit, t3c becoming easier to get, and then t4b and t4c...
    @tekkn1kal

Totally agree with you, 3 months ago the rewards were amazing & worth the time & effort but not anymore.
    At the moment I have 3 T2A, 12 T3B & 25 T1A but I can’t use them because I don’t have enough gold.
    Give us something different Kabam like what @tekkn1kal suggest, replace the superior crystal which is gave 3* only with 4* crystal, gold reward (I am talking 5 figures number) signature programs & if you really wanna make us super happy add T3C spark.
  • Yea same, hope game is not in maintance mode they will change/add more things.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    How hard is medium difficulty.
    edited January 2018
    We need t3c crystal shards in expert (5000 would be awesome, even 1000 would be nice) next month, maybe even a tiny bit of t2a essence (maybe 1000) and t3c shards (maybe 500) in hard difficulty.

Unrelated, but also t3c spark shards in raids would be nice. (1000 for 75,000 limit 2 or something like that)
    camaro57 wrote: »

972493bw57sw.jpeg

You can do it using 5 2* or ranked 2 3*

Mufc14 wrote: »

972493bw57sw.jpeg

Mufc14 wrote: »

972493bw57sw.jpeg

Thanks, should 2 3k health and 2 2k health, all 4 3 star be able to win.
    @camaro57 work on Beginner first, you should definately have 5 bots to try Medium... you could probably start it but it'll be challenging farther through
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm gonna have to agree with the rewards post. No one is advancing this way. The guys who can get through expert don't need the rewards given and the ones that can only advance through hard are stuck because we can't get the t2a we need to make it through expert. There seems to be a huge canyon building between the classes where each side is amassing resources we don't need and cannot get the ones we do need.
  • I wish I could 100% expert. I lack the skillz for it.
    Do these give energon?
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to agree with the rewards post. No one is advancing this way. The guys who can get through expert don't need the rewards given and the ones that can only advance through hard are stuck because we can't get the t2a we need to make it through expert. There seems to be a huge canyon building between the classes where each side is amassing resources we don't need and cannot get the ones we do need.

So are you saying those who are stuck with just 3 star have no way to get 4 star and these rewards should give at least 500 4 star crystal shards to them. Medium difficulty reward. If so I agree.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    yes we need T3C shards in Expert spotlight. I have a team of 5 bots 4* at rank 4.. need those rank 5s to move up higher in AM.
  • Yeah, have to agree with @tekkn1kal . The rewards have gotten pretty stale. All four difficulties need a bit of a spark upgrade as the grind wall has moved. As for those talking about finishing hard but unable to do expert. If you can finish Hard with no energon spent, you can 100% chap 1 of Expert with no energon spent. While slow, that's still 1k t2a to earn.
  • It does seem that rewards in expert really belongs in hard. I mean really, no whole t3b?
  • I need to step in
    T3c are needed

But t2a are tough to get even so.
  • I wish I could 100% expert. I lack the skillz for it.

I’m with you buddy! Hehe
  • I can't 100% expert yet completely. And everyone is wanting harder levels for better resources

Sad
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2018
    Nitrozilla wrote: »
    I can't 100% expert yet completely. And everyone is wanting harder levels for better resources

Sad

I have a feeling that everyone is wanting better resources for the same difficulty, but I could be wrong.

Still wanting to know more about the Relics. We basically have all sort of buffs (exp, story, arena, AM).
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah, this isn't just about expert mode, all of them need some upgrading. I specifically mentioned expert because it's so bad that it generally makes more sense to do hard first.

We are at the point where if I could only do one, the only way I would pick expert over hard is if the relic was another +4% to AM one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Except it isn't! It's another attack and health boost Relic to ... story mode? Meh.
  • I always believe that once a player completes their current level/mode/mission, the rewards they receive should help them out in the next level/mode/mission.

If someone does feel like they are not getting anywhere, or achieving something after completing a task, that takes incentive away from from wanting to continue. Especially if they plateau, other hit a wall, that's going that causes frustrations, instead of excitement when meeting the challenge.
    edited January 2018
    I feel like I'm stuck with 3 stars , 2 stars, 1 star. Getting 4 star seems impossible
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    I feel like I'm stuck with 3 stars , 2 stars, 1 star. Getting 4 star seems impossible

If you have a good set of 5 maxed 3* ( don't need any forge levels, but it does help) you can complete exploration on hard for the 1k shards. Depending on your bots and skill some energon might be needed for revives/repair.
    xxerexx wrote: »

If you have a good set of 5 maxed 3* ( don't need any forge levels, but it does help) you can complete exploration on hard for the 1k shards. Depending on your bots and skill some energon might be needed for revives/repair.

How much energon, which exploration? Spotlight?
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Yes camaro57, spotlight. How much energon depends on you. You shouldn't have to spend until the hardest parts of the last chapter.