Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2nd day a2 [Under Investigation]

Docholiday321Docholiday321 Posts: 102
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Saw the a2 up for grabs in raid store. Had issues purchasing it, anyone else?
Tagged:

Comments

• Yup I am having the same issue. I spent 40 energon to play more raids to get the needed chips. Once I had 60k chips and I tried to make the purchase I was disconnected from the game. It has happened 4 times now, I saved screenshots and recorded hoping to get back my energon. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Kavs
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yep it’s a bug probably caused by the new times. Well done kabam!
  • Hey y'all!

We're currently investigating this issue to figure out the cause. Once we have more information I'll drop by again. Thanks for the heads up!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hey y'all!

We're currently investigating this issue to figure out the cause. Once we have more information I'll drop by again. Thanks for the heads up!

That’s nice to know! Will I get a refund on the 50 energon I spent on raids? Or will I get the 1,250 t2a essence since I did have 62,000 chips.
  • Hey y'all!

That’s nice to know! Will I get a refund on the 50 energon I spent on raids? Or will I get the 1,250 t2a essence since I did have 62,000 chips.

It’s just 50 Energon...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Because of raid store refresh time shift, we still had it in the store, but the secure mechanism stopped us from buying it. The T2a was not supposed to appear again. 2 diffeent functions, one refresh store and refresh quantity and second supposed to refresh item was delayed by time shift.
    It's not players fault and we need at least our energon to be refunded.

Oh... So, even though it was obviously a glitch you want your energon back for trying to take advantage of it and failing?

Nobody would have reported it otherwise, they just woulda kept their mouths shut. Why should energon be returned for this?
  • Let me know too