Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No new bots or dupes......

I've apparently reached a point in the came where the premium crystals no longer give me does just iso and gold. I thought if I maxed out the dupes for all my lower bots the game would have to give me higher star bots or At least dupes. This does not seem to be the case....

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Unfortunately it's still pure random chance whether you get 2* or higher, your best bet now is probably forging your 2* bots into whatever your fave 3* are. They'll get stronger, and a maxed 2* gives a respectable number of 3* shards.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Once max signature a dupe gives you extra ore and that’s it
  • All I get is dupes and I have been playing a year and I only have 1 4 star bot and I started with that one.I got a few 3 star bots, and the rest are 1 and 2 bots. Even wen I have bought bots like I just bought a primal crystal and I got a 2 star bonecrusher and he's not a primal and as usual a duplicate.These people need to be sued for fraud and false advertisement.