Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Constant duplicates and not getting the type of bot I bought.

All I get is dupes and I have been playing a year and I only have 1 4 star bot and I started with that one.I got a few 3 star bots, and the rest are 1 and 2 bots. Even wen I have bought bots like I just bought a primal crystal and I got a 2 star bonecrusher and he's not a primal and as usual a duplicate.These people need to be sued for fraud and false advertisement.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    There is no crystal that guarantees a specific bot will be pulled. The only way you'll get exactly the bot you want is if it is offered for direct cash purchase in the store.

Also, show your roster. Let's see if there's something we can help you with in order to get more shards through forging so you can collect more powerful bots
  • What fraud and false advertisement are you speaking of? All of the crystals state they are random and the featured bot crystals state that there is an INCREASED chance of acquiring the featured bot but nowhere does it state that it is a guarantee.