Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New AM schedule

Hello guys. Is this new AM schedule permanent? This is not working for most of Europe. Think about is. It starts late evening. should we not sleep? What about work? We can do a round before sleep and then again one or two rounds before it ends. Can you not think of a better schedule? Thanks guys!
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry to hear that, but no matter what time we choose, it will not be convenient for somebody somewhere. We have chosen this new schedule because it starts at a time where we can ensure that we can offer the maximum support if things go awry.

Alliance Missions are all about coordination and communication. Cover as much ground as you can before you go to bed, and coordinate with your Alliance to ensure that you can complete as much as possible.
  • Sorry to hear that, but no matter what time we choose, it will not be convenient for somebody somewhere. We have chosen this new schedule because it starts at a time where we can ensure that we can offer the maximum support if things go awry.

Alliance Missions are all about coordination and communication. Cover as much ground as you can before you go to bed, and coordinate with your Alliance to ensure that you can complete as much as possible.

We are in deep sleep already its 1:00 am here
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Sorry to hear that, but no matter what time we choose, it will not be convenient for somebody somewhere. We have chosen this new schedule because it starts at a time where we can ensure that we can offer the maximum support if things go awry.

This, absolutely. A good, coordinated alliance can 100% a Battlegroup in 16 hours or so, and some of the highest ones can cut that down further. Point being, good communication and coordination can cover a good chunk of the AM before you go to bed, then a big push in the morning will leave you with the whole day to clear the back half.
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    Hi Miike, thanks for the quick answer.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited January 2018
    I actually like the schedule changes, and I’m in Europe myself.
  • RhinoxRhinox Posts: 20
    Sorry to hear that, but no matter what time we choose, it will not be convenient for somebody somewhere. We have chosen this new schedule because it starts at a time where we can ensure that we can offer the maximum support if things go awry.

3AM time when AM start, and u want me to cover ground as much as possible at that time? Such a rid AM starting time for me (southeast Asia). I always buy your T3C class deal and some Energon, now i regret it very much and its time for me to lose the game
  • New AM start time seems to be working great for our Asian BG. They join later but always finish first.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited January 2018
    I have a few members across both my alliances that are from Asia and they are doing just fine. Like me, they aren't there at the start because we're all sleeping(I work in middle of night in US) but when we get on we knock it out quick.

Miike's response was also aimed at the OP who mentions the European crowd, not the Asian community. I highly doubt Miike expects those in Asia to stay up and play a round before finally going to sleep.....
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited January 2018
    The new AM times are for Kabam first and foremost. With this start time, they’ll have an office full of people when it kicks off. In the case of an epic [Removed by Moderation], this is desirable. With update 5.0 around the corner, it is likely that it is needed.

And yeah for us it blows too. Our AM times have gone from 12-14 hours to 18-24 depending on BG.