Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Expert is less game and more stress now !! No balance at all

The mods are so insane 10K health bot goes KO all out just on defencing .
Are guys seriously making this game .

The game is no fun playing can’t stress my mind and go mad .
You can’t even jumping.
Mod are super **** .
You can’t find the opening cause mods returns in 7sec and we are super computers to take that ****.

5bots comes full health to boss and all dies on boss is that a balance ???????????????

Comments

• Kabam pls you need to find the balance don’t stress your players so much
  • Game lags are increasing in expert .

Ai is going mad for speed
  • Bots arw triggering less abilities in expert kabam you should look into this too
  • S-1000 doing 8K damage on sp2 and total 18K .
    What the heck is this ?? Yes i was blocking too .
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yep S-1000 fight ain’t fair, corner, attack, heavy/special and repeat is all that lab reject does. His special 2 (Prowl’s) does too much damage, it should at least be able to be dodged without busting a nut.
  • Davien wrote: »
    Time to rethink what you're doing to the players Kabam. Even I myself is on the verge of quitting after all the recent changes and increased difficulty. AM time change to the latest nonsense being one of them.

I’m thinking the exact same thing. Like iv said from the beginning, this game doesn’t have the tens of thousands of hardcore gamers like mcoc has. It’s mostly causal gamers with the top 50 or so alliances being an exception.

The quests are harder than the uncollected difficulty in mcoc and that’s appalling.

Fix the state of the game. Every descion you have made is the wrong one and I️ speak for a lot of us on line that are mad.

• Time to start taking with your wallets.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kabam I know you will say if you tune down the difficulty it'd be unfair for those who finished. How about increase the reward for all of this? Those who finished get supplementary.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I want to get this expert done and explored so I’ll be back, gotta rob a bank!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I’m only up to chapter 3, but I didn’t find any problem with the S-1000 Shark boss or the Grimlock fight. Both of them I beat I my first run, using my B team while holding a conversation and watching the TV

Granted I didn’t quite clear GL without losing any bots, I lost 1, then finished on the second fight with about 5 hits. I think people are getting a bit quick to ask Kabam to give them everything without really trying first
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    I’m only up to chapter 3, but I didn’t find any problem with the S-1000 Shark boss or the Grimlock fight. Both of them I beat I my first run, using my B team while holding a conversation and watching the TV

Granted I didn’t quite clear GL without losing any bots, I lost 1, then finished on the second fight with about 5 hits. I think people are getting a bit quick to ask Kabam to give them everything without really trying first

Seriously you think people come just like that .
    Sorry miss you are very mistaken we find something wrong its for most not everyone.

And game need most player to play it not everyone
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Combiner Wars Prime with Ratchet in group made Grimlock pretty easy. Bait, attack after backstop. Bait special one, use special three and rinse and repeat.

Against the shark though I just ranged him down with ironhide.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yep S-1000 fight ain’t fair, corner, attack, heavy/special and repeat is all that lab reject does. His special 2 (Prowl’s) does too much damage, it should at least be able to be dodged without busting a nut.

All SP1s and SP2s in the game can be dodged without damage. Prowl’s SP2 is hard though, need to backstep each time at precise moment when he fires.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

All SP1s and SP2s in the game can be dodged without damage. Prowl’s SP2 is hard though, need to backstep each time at precise moment when he fires.

Thats all ok but s-1000 is not suppose to have 8k +8k damage on sp-2 that’s total 16 k damage on sp2 on blocking. Bots goes boooom KO

Grim is pretty much ok was do able no much annoying mods that can’t be done