Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New AM bug. Frozen unhittable opponent. [Moved by Moderator; Under Investigation]

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Apologies for the chunky video.. when converting video to gif, you lose a lot of frames

Not sure how I made this happen... I used Mirage s2 against RamJet right before he went unstoppable. I stunned him so I could use the mod effect against him and chain an extra stun on him. All of a sudden he went limp, and became unhittable permanently right before he died. I tabbed out to get my screen recorder to show how it looked:

6sctqm1i5xto.gif

Not sure if this was random or if it can be replicated. Not a big deal other than I had to quit the match, killing mirage because I wanted to preserve the damage I had done.

If I was a lower level player trying to conquer expert and I committed energon to finishing this lane, it would probably make me very frustrated.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

And somehow... Even though I KOd my mirage by quitting against Ramjet, he spontaneously revived himself once I reached the boss... with exactly the amount of hp he had left before I quit the Ramjet battle???

What is happening? Not complaining, it's just weird.

7kb710vi6ljg.png

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Working as intended, you sir have met the prestige requirements where difficulty level increases but rewards decrease
    Lol!!
  • Hey @Manthro, I'll bring this to the team to take a look at. Would you be able to tell me what device and OS you are using, as well as what version of the game you are currently running? Thanks!
    Sure:

pncuzzruodaj.png
    z44dbrodzlws.png

Also... The title is wrong.. this happened in expert spotlight, not AM
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited January 2018
    It isn't limited to Spotlight. I had same exact thing happen in a raid. It's a bug with Mirage S2, the stun from it and unstoppable. I haven't had a chance to replicate so I hadn't reported yet but with confirmed someone else experiencing this, I can go ahead and chime in.

Was fighting Bumblebee in raid on Exo mod. During the fight I hit him with SP2 brainlessly forgetting he was on exo. Got 3 debuff stacks which of course triggered purify. My very next hit stunned him and Bee then just sat dazed and unhittable. Took a video of it.

I'm on an LG G5 but could not give a specific build info as I have recently had some software updates after the bug occurred only that it was android 7.0 at the time. I am also running the FtF 4.1.1 build.

I can't confirm the bot returning to health tho as the Bee in my scenario was on the final node of the raid.
  • Thanks for the extra info! I'll pass it along to the rest of the team.