Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Optimus Primal Purification Synergy Not Working Properly [Under Investigation]

GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just ran multiple trials on raids fighting opponents with the Harm Accelerator mod. When using the combination of Dinobot, Optimus Primal and Waspinator, the purification synergy works properly every time I do a heavy attack. However when using Dinobot, Optimus Primal and Rhinox, it does not activate under the same conditions. It should be working for both scenarios given Rhinox is a beast wars character.

Please help. Thanks for looking into it.
Tagged:

Comments

• GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    edited January 2018
    Still have not addressed the issue,.. I have sent multiple support mails with video clips as proof and nothing. From all the testing so far, the beast purification synergy is not working on all cases. Waspinator never purifies when doing a heavy attack regardless of team combination (monkey prime and dino) or (monkey prime and Rhinox). Please look at this up and fix it @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited January 2018
    To be clear, you mean Primal never purifies when paired with Waspinator?

'Waspinator never purifies when doing a heavy attack' sounds like you're talking about Waspinator doing the heavy.

But your first post said it only worked with Wasp and didn't work with Rhinox.

Are you trying to purify with bots other than Primal?

• @Terminal ,

Yeah sorry it gets a little confusing. The Beast purification states that when Optimus Primal is paired with 2 or more Beast wars characters, all beast wars characters in the team can purify a damaging debuff (like shock, burn and bleeds)when they do a heavy attack. I have tested this multiple times and here the results:

Dino, Optimus Primal and Waspinator in a team: It works for Dino and Optimus but not for Wasp. It should also work for Wasp so that one is broken.

Dino, Optimus Primal and Rhinox in a team: It doesn't work for any character. So all broken with this team combination.

Rhinox, Waspinator and Optimus Primal: Only works for Rhinox but doesnt work when Waspinator or Optimus Primal do a heavy.

As you can see the synergy is simply not working in full. I have sent support multiple video clips as proof and nothing.

pc0qcd4vmdwo.jpg
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I see, the in game description is less clear, I thought it was only primal that received the purify.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    seconded.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    it's probably coded to be maximals... not surprising considering G1 Bee is not coded as an autobot for party buffs but should be fixed next week. hopefully they add this
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    kranders wrote: »
    it's probably coded to be maximals... not surprising considering G1 Bee is not coded as an autobot for party buffs but should be fixed next week. hopefully they add this
    Makes my wonder what G1Megatron, when knocked down, will shout against:
    G1Bee ("Die Autobots!"? Except he's not)
    Waspinator ("Dare you betray me?"? You're not his boss)

• kranders wrote: »

That would explain why it doesn't work for Waspinator,.. but still doesnt make sense for the Rhinox scenarios:

Dino, Optimus Primal and Rhinox in a team: It doesn't work for any character. So all broken with this team combination. Here they are all Maximals and it doesn't work for anyone in the team.

Rhinox, Waspinator and Optimus Primal: Only works for Rhinox but doesnt work when Waspinator or Optimus Primal do a heavy. Here Primal and Wasp get left out. Primal being the Maximal but Wasp should be able to get it as well.

I'm rather dissapointed to see how sloppy this release has been. His heavy doesn't hit like it is supposed to and then this synergy is not working either.

Aside from that, as soon as they get it fixed, its a very fun character to play with and that beast purification synergy will be great in raids.

Please Kabam get it fixed. After all,.. it is the January featured bot.
  • edited January 2018
    Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to share this with the rest of the team and get back to you once we have more information!
  • Quick update!

We were able to find the issue causing this and will be pushing a fix soon for it! :smile:
  • Quick update!

We were able to find the issue causing this and will be pushing a fix soon for it! :smile:

Thank you... Looking forward to having it fixed.