Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron chips not transferring over

I got enough chips to get another megatron 3 stars. Usually when I get enough chips after already having the bot, I will be able to get the dre equivilant to a duplicate bot. This didn’t happen when I reached 20,000 on my megatron chips. It took the chips but didn’t do anything else after that.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Are the stars on your Megatron now white instead of blue?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Check his signature level, it should be at 10
  • RopaRopa Posts: 2
    The stars are white and the signature is at ten. This is only because I have already gotten a duplicate bot through the same means. I got Dre with that also. Then the amount went up to 20,000. I am thinking once I hit that I can get more Dre. They took my chips and nothing was given to me.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    You do get the ore, and you'll also get the 1000 Megatron chips for every dupe you purchase, but it doesn't appear on the screen the same way it does when you spin a crystal. Check your ore overflow inventory.. it'll be there, all the way near the bottom.
  • Is there any other way to get Mo Megatron chips now that they been taken out of Raids hon?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Dupes that’s it
  • jrendaljrendal Posts: 11
    Hi there,

Only 3 days to finish. And I don't see (for days) any way to obtain more Megatron Chips. I have 90.000 And I would like to get the 4Star.....any advice.
    And my questions is: after finish the chips will dissapear???

I got may Starscream chips, but I don't have them anymore........????
    And sorry to ask, anyone can tell me how to create a support ticket for the game?

Thanks
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Sorry, it's too late and you can't do anything now, your 90,000 chips are now worth nothing and you can't get anything with them except the 3* or gold.

This is the exact problem scenario I described, no systems in place for players like this to put any value on the chips they have.

I wouldn't be surprised to see players like this end up quitting due to their wasted time and efforts.

It's not hard to place some value and acknowledge the time and resource players put in to earn their chips, it's not fair to make them worth nothing. Create more conversion/purchase choices.
    Thanks a lot for the answer, really helpful.

Gold or 3* repeated is nothing, you totally right, and that's frustrating....:-(

I already wrote in other post about it.

I am new in this game (only 2-3 months), but I have 3 years on MCOC, and it's pretty similar game.

And you right, this is enough to left the game, at least for a time. I dedicated a lot of time to get the 90K chips.

Kabam should think on other choices/options. I thought that perhaps you can continue to have the chips, and in the future will be another event so you can spend the chips in that event....but If time expires and chips are converted to gold...this is really....bad.

In my opinion we should have more options, even to use real money, I prefer to pay for a Megatron 4* than for practically any other thing in the game....

Thanks one more time, totally agree with you mate.