Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Important February Thing for all players

It’s BW Scorponok! Otrium- TFTF LEAK posted his abilties ages ago. Check it out! It was his first video, and this bot seems insane with Regen. But yeah Otrium confirmed that it is BW Scorponok and Cheetor In March:) he hasn’t been wrong and nailed the abilties of every bot he leaked.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Although I understand keeping with the Beast Wars story line, but for those of us that came before Beast Wars, this honestly hold absolutely no Interest for me. Change it up a little.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Hope it's not scorponok, I personally like how it is now. G1 Megatron, then bumblebee then primal.
  • Not important for me as I have found out by myself on the storyline that scorponok will come then cheetor.
    Seriously, no fun at all leaking a game as you know Kabam will do something on this..
  • @OPEC, I come from the future to say that the February 2018 Bot is a shitty Hound from The Last Knight.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    @OPEC, I come from the future to say that the February 2018 Bot is a shitty Hound from The Last Knight.

:lol: so true! But bumping is against the rules
  • Hey Predacon_Order,

As KittenPrime said, bumping is against the forum rules. You can find the rules here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

Please help us keep the forum clean by not bumping old posts, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.