Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ancient sanctum crystal

So after playing AM 3 for a number of days and getting a crystal I get all excited to open it up and I get a level 2 single bot revive..... I mean come on surely this should not be in this crystal considering it’s one of the only places to get tier 3 class essence....

Anyone else agree with this?

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yep the revives need to go..
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I don't think the revives need to go, they just need to be a higher tier revive.
  • DendamDendam Posts: 9
    The problem is they don’t belong at all in this crystal considering u can get tier 2 alpha, tier 3 basics and tier 3 class essence. A heal or revive has no place with comparison to the others
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Manthro wrote: »
    I don't think the revives need to go, they just need to be a higher tier revive.

I like this idea. Keep the revives.

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Revives are fine higher tier and less occurrence maybe i went 9-10 crystals with pots last week or something t1alpha needs to go for sure tho
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    seconded for higher tier revives.
    edited January 2018
    JKL wrote: »

Even better... Low tier revives are ok.

T1a should go, and should be replaced with t3 single repair kits.

You only really need to revive your bot for minimum anyway. T1a is utterly useless for anyone at map 3 stage of the game, but some meaty repair kits would be quite welcome as their replacement
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479

You only really need to revive your bot for minimum anyway. T1a is utterly useless for anyone at map 3 stage of the game, but some meaty repair kits would be quite welcome as their replacement

T1a should go. Revives should stay and at least mix low tier and high tier with total chance being the same. If your not doing levels where you need some pots at some point you should be upping your difficulty. Getting revives is like getting energon.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Nope revives need to go.. Utterly useless imo, they could at least make them a higher tier or make it a rarer chance of dropping because getting 3 in a row is unacceptable..
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Just want to show support for the idea of tier 3 heals and revives added, and the removal of the t1 alpha and lower tier revives.

T1 Alphas can be acquired in a number of locations and are overflowing in the inventory, where alliance heals are nowhere to be found.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

speak for yourself dude, I'm always happy to see t1a! Gold is my bottleneck, though.

I think tier 3 revives and repairs should be in there for sure, because it would enable higher level play for a lot of people
    DaveJL wrote: »

speak for yourself dude, I'm always happy to see t1a! Gold is my bottleneck, though.

I think tier 3 revives and repairs should be in there for sure, because it would enable higher level play for a lot of people

If you are playing map 3, how could you possibly need or want any t1a from the Sanctum crystal?

There's more than enough t1a available from everywhere else to still keep dropping into overflow inventory.

Sure, they are worth 100 t2a essence each, but that's still a paltry reward for the map difficulty.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

If you are playing map 3, how could you possibly need or want any t1a from the Sanctum crystal?

There's more than enough t1a available from everywhere else to still keep dropping into overflow inventory.

Sure, they are worth 100 t2a essence each, but that's still a paltry reward for the map difficulty.

because I forge my 3* bots, buy every 4* crystal special offer (not the pop ups), grind the feature and pop crystals, so I basically bought my way in to the game. Which means I had a ton of unranked 3 and 4* because I couldn't buy the t1a, so I'm still in the process of ranking them up. Got more t3b than I can shake a stick at though.

I do know what you mean, I know t1a is kind of worthless to top tier players - I don't NEED it but I'm happy enough to get it. All alliance members whine about it though and I can see their point, I just want all my 4* at rank 3 (got 16) and I still have a fair few left to do
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I agree about removing the T1A's from these crystals. I'd also like to suggest significantly bumping up the amount of random T3C spark essence.

Even if you bumped it up from 250 to 1000 essence, you're still looking at months and months of work to get a single one, given there's 6 possible classes to get.

• Opened 5 scroudum crystals last Am received 5 revives 3 tier 2 and 2 tier 3 and now will most likely need to sell them before they expire! Thanks for that crap rewards as usual Kabam