Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beast Wars Scorponok Confirmed?

If you read the storyline of this month's spotlight mission, you will know that Optimus Primal is stung by Scorponok's cyberbee. Is that means Scorponok will came out on February? What do you think?

Comments

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I think its more likely we will see Cheetor, given Primal believes Cheetor abandoned him like Rhinox and Dinobot (i.e has been/will be teleported to New Quintessa).
  • Yeah maybe him maybe Scorponok....

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Considering we only get 1 per month, it would be nice if they didn't do the same universe so frequently :(
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Terminal wrote: »
    Considering we only get 1 per month, it would be nice if they didn't do the same universe so frequently :(

to sell toys...
  • Need a scout and warrior bot from BW to give some more synergies to ones that are out already. If not maybe some crossover synergy for those bots ...
  • Maybe Scorponok is scout
    and Cheetor is........Warrior?
  • Scorp would seem more tech to me.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    According to the game files, his signature ability allows him to repair(from "hidden robotic enhancements) and most of his damage comes from backfire debuffs
    So yeah, he's most likely going to be another tech bot, I can't wait to grind
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    edited January 2018
    If you guys haven't noticed the trend w bw characters...

Rhinox - tech (1st)

Waspinator - Demo(2nd)

Dinobot - Tactician(3rd)

Optimus Primal - Brawler(4th)

My gut says next bw is Cheetor as a warrior

.. followed by a scout of some sort.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    According to the game files, his signature ability allows him to repair(from "hidden robotic enhancements) and most of his damage comes from backfire debuffs
    So yeah, he's most likely going to be another tech bot, I can't wait to grind
    If he repairs from backfire then he must be a warrior since Barricade, who deals backfire, is a scout..
  • Remmie wrote: »
    If you guys haven't noticed the trend w bw characters...

Rhinox - tech (1st)

Waspinator - Demo(2nd)

Dinobot - Tactician(3rd)

Optimus Primal - Brawler(4th)

My gut says next bw is Cheetor as a warrior

.. followed by a scout of some sort.

Yeah Cheetor would be great as a Warrior, but Scorponok... who repairs mostly would be Tech. But we already has 5 tech bots and 5 Warrior bots but 5 scouts too...
  • And seriously guys, we don't need a leaker for future content, I said we don't need it. So any kind of leaking is part of cheating and will reported as soon as possible to Kabam.

We just can guess from any clue the game left in the storyline or bot descriptions, and it's fun and unpredictable you know :smile:
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    edited January 2018
    Kabam Mike mentioned that version 5.0 drops next week, which will most likely come with a new title screen. Bet we get some new silhouettes in that. As for Cheetor, he's a scout not a warrior.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited January 2018
    Cheetor is definetly Scout.
    Skorponok is Tech or Demo. (he was goot at blowing things and creating stuff at the same time)
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    I welcome more BW era bots, we only have four so far. I agree either cheetor or skorp seem most likely based on special missions.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    Leaking is done by accessing game files, which is against the terms of service. Cheating is not the right word for it, but it is technically wrong from Kabam's point of view.

Blatantly leaking in this way on Kabam's own forums is just silly, really not the right place for it. If people want the info, they can seek it out. That guy just wants attention, so much so he's even made puppet accounts to try and promote himself lol.

Personally, I don't mind though, for me it helps to build hype. I wish they'd announce the next bot like 2 weeks before release or something. Even if they make it a forum game, build it up, do clues, a silhouette etc.. could make it fun, build the excitement. "A new challenger approaches".

Totally Agree with you!

• I think it's more probably Cheetor, considering how Primal complained about him abandoning him like Dinobot and Rhinox.
  • I think it's more probably Cheetor, considering how Primal complained about him abandoning him like Dinobot and Rhinox.

agreed MarkusKaine
  • Anyone has know what possibility will came first? With only guess we can know much than we think.
    Like from spotlights story and more
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited January 2018
    Anyone has know what possibility will came first? With only guess we can know much than we think.

patience young padawan ;)
  • nomisu wrote: »
    Anyone has know what possibility will came first? With only guess we can know much than we think.

patience young padawan

as you wish, Jedi Master
    :D
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    nomisu wrote: »

patience young padawan

as you wish, Jedi Master
    :D

Take a seat, young Skywalker
  • But Master, there are disturbances in the Force...