Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Share your lucky pulls

camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Here is a discussion where you got a lucky pull. Whether it was a 3 or 4 star or it was a bot you wanted and finally got. Note: don't share pulls you got before start date of this topic. Share ones you got after I started topic.

I'll start , I pulled drift from daily crystal. My first drift and he has 3 star.

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited January 2018
    70f6iycvkllv.png
    83vggax0xebq.png
    I'll take any 3-4* bot from PBCs, I also need more defensive bots for my base
    About the Optimus Prime dupe, I'm happy to get my 3* Optimus Prime for the 7th time, he's fun to play
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    sj5hwcz7vj7b.png
    8eo7jcu44box.png
    nwmg8njy7iyg.png
    12tlrr48wmv3.png
    t5jz2w8grfna.png
    jd5c9oxdih7a.png
    First 4* was Waspinator from a featured Megatron crystal, and closely after a 4* grindor from a featured Grimlock crystal which I bought from the raid store.

Some of my latest pulls would be 4* windblade from T3 knight crystal, 4* bumblebee from the Hive crystal, Ratchet, then duped and OG Prime, then duped from 4 4* crystals which I had been saving from the 7 day Crystal Bounty and other events. Also got 4* shockwave from the 4* crystal yesterday so really happy with that.
  • Options
    7zcnodgmmbks.png
    Got them From 2 premuims
  • Options
    k57xv9p9xc1m.png
    Got this gem from 2000 premium bot shards
  • Options
    Previous image didn't go through, it's a 4* prowl from pbc shards
  • Options
  • Options
    98jzh84c08mi.png
    Got her from crystal shards
  • Options
    MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Luckiest pull was G1 bee from 10 hive crystals. Otherwise it wa probably movie prime from a pbc.
  • Options
    kzvy5bu3jjnw.png last nights pull
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Mine is probably the 4* prowl I got from a t3 knight crystal awhile back
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Pulled a 4* WB dupe from the raid chip PBCs in the store today... Always nice to luck out on these.... And yes, 4* bots do exist in PBC. I think this might be my 4th or 5th since Beta:

v4be0zfbsr4x.png
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I pulled a 4* Ratchet from the 5 premium crystals for completing expert spotlight a week ago! Super happy with that
  • Options
    4* Iron Hide from premium
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    lets see.. does one count 15 x 2*stars pull from monkey prime crystal as L U C K Y ?
  • Options
    nomisu wrote: »
    lets see.. does one count 15 x 2*stars pull from monkey prime crystal as L U C K Y ?

Negative
  • Options
    i suppose i used up my luck when i pulled scout bee and prowl dupe in one sitting last month. .
  • Options
    i suppose i used up my luck when i pulled scout bee and prowl dupe in one sitting last month. .

If you pulled scout bee then your super lucky, I used over 1000 energon and did not pull bee.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I just duplicated my 4* Rhinox tonight. I don't know if it's good or not
    yglbimfpweet.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    any 4* dupe is good - at the very least it is 10k chips towards the featured bot..
  • Options
    camaro57 wrote: »

If you pulled scout bee then your super lucky, I used over 1000 energon and did not pull bee.

I bought 38 crystals to get a 4* scout bee. I was definitely not that lucky lol.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DeePrime wrote: »

I bought 38 crystals to get a 4* scout bee. I was definitely not that lucky lol.

You got him? If you did then I’d consider you extremely lucky lol. I only had to buy about 3 haha but still even if you would have opened 50 and got him that’d still be lucky and worth it. Scout bee when duped can be a god tier champ he’s very good.
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Ummm.. 3 2* dups in one go? That's been my luck w pbc from the beginning. I'm forced to earn 3* shards just to get 3* dups. Pain in the rear end trying to earn a 4* feat bot, when I'm given crumbs for dups...
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Only had 2 3* pulls this month, one from three star crystal, one from today's swagger crystal.
  • Options
    This guy prob luckier than all of us
    3clevhrp4gga.png
  • Options
    3clevhrp4gga.png

How?
  • Options
    3clevhrp4gga.png

How?

My guess is luck lol
  • Options
    3clevhrp4gga.png

How?

My guess is luck lol

I meant how he luckier then us? He just has 1 4 star, bee and arcee.
  • Options
    Username819273943Username819273943 Posts: 85
    edited January 2018
    haha those are his top 3 bots and arcee and b are 2*, and not even maxed :o , is like super fresh player.

no way he could have got it from 4* crystals or shards. maybe he bought a 4* offer, but besides that he could only get it from some PBCs, and if thats true, dude has no 3*(assuming he would ranked them up) and got a 4* straight which is super super super lucky I think.
  • Options
    Is a 4* soundwave lucky? Got it from a 4* crystal
  • Options
    Nah ninja not luck, just fortunate!