Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream/Megatron Synergies

I get that Megatron's synergy for all Decepticons (Til All Is Ours) has to have Soundwave with him, and then applies to any other Decepticons in the group. While looking at Starscream though to see what synergy he gives to Megatron, I noticed that his synergy with Ramjet is worded a lot like Megatron's. For my Starscream, he's 3*, it says "+8% damage and 30% Armor Piercing for all Decepticon ranged attacks". Yes, there's only a pic there of Ramjet, but in Meg's there's only a pic of Soundwave and that still applies to all other Decepticons in the group as long as Soundwave is there.

Does that mean that if I have Ramjet and Starscream together, that the "all Decepticon ranged attacks" part means it applies to any other Decepticons on the team as long as the two Seekers are together? Could I have a team of Starscream, Ramjet and Megatron (G1), and that synergy would apply to Megatron's ranged attacks also, since he's a Decepticon too?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yes, you are correct
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    All decepticons only, it does not work for waspinator or Galvatron since Galvatron is technically not a decepticon.
    Nvm my last post lol, it looks like galvatron gets the Synergy from seekers now, before he didn’t.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    Nvm my last post lol, it looks like galvatron gets the Synergy from seekers now, before he didn’t.
    i wondered about that given that he became the Decepticon leader a third of the way into the original movie.

Manthro wrote: »
    Yes, you are correct
    Cool! That is just beyond awesome! Now I gotta upgrade my Ramjet so he can play with Megatron and Starscream without getting his face stomped in!
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    All decepticons only, it does not work for waspinator or Galvatron since Galvatron is technically not a decepticon.

Galvatron is a decepticon
    Megarex wrote: »
    MaxBebop wrote: »

Galvatron is a decepticon
    Well after this update kabam changed it up, before he didn’t get the Decepticon faction synergies, he has many origins in different continuities, here in the US he was reveiled to be Megatron reborn/rebuilt by Unicron in the 85 animated movie, which is strange that he gets starscreams’ seekers because he hated scream in the movie.
    At the same time in Japan he was released in the toys as a separate entity from Megatron who was both enemy to Autobots and Decepticons, and in the IDW comics from 2014 Galvatron is not even a part of any faction because he was an ancient warrior, more ancient than the 13 Primes and was determined to conquer all, Megatron was about to destroy Galvatron when Bee stopped him and Bee ended up being killed by Shockwave to protect Galvatron, which kinda makes sense why they both share a Synergy.