Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2C Drop Rates

Do all the classes have the same drop rates? I seem to be getting demo and tac t2c shards at a lower rate than the other classes.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited January 2018
    one would assume it would be 1/6 and it may very berry well be. But who knows. It's definitely a feeling that people seem to get more of certain classes than others - on MCOC I was always loaded for purple red and green, but couldnt get the light blues to save my life.
    I seem to get more warrior sparks than I can shake a stick at, as well as brawler, but who knows!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    txbt976oabpp.png
    I have these nasty buggers in my overflow.. it’d be nice if I would get some warrior 4*s (bludgeon pls) but noooooo... useless warrior sparks, fading into the valley of nonexistence...
  • txbt976oabpp.png
    I have these nasty buggers in my overflow.. it’d be nice if I would get some warrior 4*s (bludgeon pls) but noooooo... useless warrior sparks, fading into the valley of nonexistence...
    I have the same problem with tech bots/sparks. (Ratchet is meh preferred tech)
    ortzvbyki2sw.png
    txbt976oabpp.png
    ortzvbyki2sw.png
    The jealousy is real right now.. I have a ratchet to r3 and a soundwave to r4 (both 4*) and I have only 1 t2 tech.. could you throw a few my way? Pretty please with a cherry on top
  • txbt976oabpp.png
    ortzvbyki2sw.png
    The jealousy is real right now.. I have a ratchet to r3 and a soundwave to r4 (both 4*) and I have only 1 t2 tech.. could you throw a few my way? Pretty please with a cherry on top

Only if you throw me your warrior sparks...
    txbt976oabpp.png
    ortzvbyki2sw.png

Only if you throw me your warrior sparks...
    Haha man I wish lol I wish..

miike pls
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    you two need to get a room.

Where you can trade sparks

and get mini sparks
  • That actually would be cool if we could trade sparks.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's heavily biased in my stash...
  • I need medo t2c more than anything, all other are at max :'(:'(
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    The t2 spark crystals always seem to give me ones I don't need lol
  • The t2 spark crystals always seem to give me ones I don't need lol

Exactly, I spent almost 300 energy points yesterday getting two tactician T2C. I have never received any in a drop. I have so many warrior T2C it isn't funny anymore.