Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible potion-adjustments

It has been a year since beta at this point and nearly all of the games modes have been updated and adjusted as we went along. Except for potions. Is it not starting to become time to Maybe adjust the price and the health it gives upon use?
It was fine when 10$ could revive your squad but it does seem weird that as we move up, the only option is death or possibly spending 100$ lol (possibly excaggerating but the $$$ Rolls fast on potions lol)
Perhaps make potions available based on tier? Or make them give % instead of points?
I think people would be more willing to try out spotlight and harder AM-levels if they knew they do not have to put aside a small fortune to give it a try

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Completely agree with this. Would love to see an update to the pricing and/or health amount. With R4s and R5s being so common, some of these barely make a dent.
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited January 2018
    I you don’t mind me asking. What exactly IS a potion? I do not recall there being items called potions.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    a repair
  • I you don’t mind me asking. What exactly IS a potion? I do not recall there being items called potions.

And my description gives no clue that I meant repair kits?
    Then sorry for the confusion. I do not want to send a picture of all revives and repair kits as I hope 1 is enough to illustrate what I was talking about although I meant them all, not just this one:

5wuwtcgsgiu8.jpeg

• Danhansen wrote: »
    I you don’t mind me asking. What exactly IS a potion? I do not recall there being items called potions.

And my description gives no clue that I meant repair kits?
    Then sorry for the confusion. I do not want to send a picture of all revives and repair kits as I hope 1 is enough to illustrate what I was talking about although I meant them all, not just this one:

5wuwtcgsgiu8.jpeg

Le sigh
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    I can't even tell u the last time the put any in the raid store it's been that long. The prices are just crazy to begin with and they dnt even make a dent in are bots because there so small amounts. There should be places we can get them in some type of crystal. Right now am is non skill based it's what can spend the most I spend enough on game deals, Crystal's to work on my bots buying 100$ deals and dnt have the money to spend 100$ every am on top of that. That's the one big thing right now that would make me want to quit the game as my alliance goes higher in am and it's getting to that point now. This is the biggest problem right now moving forward in the game that see going to make or break the game and already seen so many great and big spenders quit the game over other problems. But for me this is my biggest problem right now am is who can buy the most health pack not who has the most skills and that's a problem. Am rewards are far to low to even justify from the door. I could keep just going on and on about this problem but I'ma save my time and just end it here because it will probably just fall on deaf ears anyway.
  • @Anubis your right on all accounts. Most important point you made was the rewards not being worth it. Kabam isn’t transparent with us and I fear we will never get the answers we want. It’s a waste of time for us to ask for improvements and expect a response. If you do get a response it’ll sound something like this; “we’re bringing it to the attention of our team “. That’s where it will end.

I am at a tipping point myself, I use to spend big bucks, but this game has shown me the money isn’t worth the investment. Pull 30 feature crystals for all 2 stars. You may as well sell the bot for €99, I’ll buy that.
  • Yes want this change to come true .