Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kaham, stop to shut down threads. let us talk about the A.M. in real

Ovpwr is running map 3-80 to farewell their leader, but why the Chinese alliance turns out to be Rank 1?
Did the Chinese Alliance complete map 3-80 also?
why many players suddenly pick up their skills to run A.M close to max. lv this week?
Will running lv 80 become the the only way to be top 10 in the next A.M.?
We are doing competition with real players or some software?

h68j9950a08l.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    YourikYourik Posts: 17
    Errr....., the leaderload for the next time or forever should be like this.
    xil98aecigpr.png
  • Options
    We've posted a short update on this situation right here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3701/regarding-alliance-missions

Please stay tuned while we gather more information.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They're running map 4 with maxed prestige
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited January 2018
    To be fair we only ran 3-80 last day and only got 100% in a single bg. Others were completed but just barely not explored. But still. Quite a leap of difficulty by the other guys.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. So much for humanity.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Dircules wrote: »
    To be fair we only ran 3-80 last day and only got 100% in a single bg. Others were completed but just barely not explored. But still. Quite a leap of difficulty by the other guys.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. So much for humanity.

Jokes on you.. There's a D81 but it can only be unlocked by using 1* 660pi AM teams.
  • Options
    biubiubiubiu Posts: 1
    They run lv 40s last week and jump the lv pretty high this week.
    Either they are cheaters or big spendors with excellent skill.
    It is quite strange but no body wants to race with cheaters in the A.M.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    biubiu wrote: »

No matter how highly skilled you are, you can’t take down a 25k Starscream miniboss with a 1.5k 3* bot in one minute, and get 39k points out of that 1 fight (so it’s not a clean-up fight). It’s obvious they are cheaters.
  • Options
    85158515 Posts: 3
    No more fun in this game. it is the time to be retired .
    It is all bad news this week. feel shame for those things.

• Options
    Paeny wrote: »
    Ovpwr is running map 3-80 to farewell their leader, but why the Chinese alliance turns out to be Rank 1?
    Did the Chinese Alliance complete map 3-80 also?
    why many players suddenly pick up their skills to run A.M close to max. lv this week?
    Will running lv 80 become the the only way to be top 10 in the next A.M.?
    We are doing competition with real players or some software?

h68j9950a08l.png

Did OVPWR finish the A.M 3-80,could you share the pictures of their records? Why not chinese alliance turn to be Rank 1?Give me the reason. The bots of chinese alliance are better than OVPWR, why OVPWR can challenge such high level rank?Cheating software? And for the alliance 4orce, some players from this alliance use cheating software, we reported so many times,why Kabam had no response? Poor management,poor operation.So disappointing on this game.
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Here's a few pics of my fights. Some bots I couldn't kill because time expired. 5us9wr9cts1d.png
    z1fx744ob533.png
    5iidynz824o5.png
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    biubiu wrote: »

No matter how highly skilled you are, you can’t take down a 25k Starscream miniboss with a 1.5k 3* bot in one minute, and get 39k points out of that 1 fight (so it’s not a clean-up fight). It’s obvious they are cheaters.
    Yourik wrote: »
    Errr....., the leaderload for the next time or forever should be like this.
    xil98aecigpr.png

If Kabam have no response with cheating reports about the cheaters from 4orce, it will become true in future.
  • Options
    I don't feel like this thread will last long. It's obviously Kabam has knowledged this for a long time, but NO ACTIONS were taken due to the lack of workers. The best thing they can do currently is sending all players a message warning them about cheating and the "consequences".
    Cheating in AM and other contents will not stop, but what can we do other than waiting?

By the way, do you have any more information about the Chinese allliance's AM runs, activities, etc, it's hard to confirm they're hackers with the lack of evidence, their total rating is as high as OVPWR
  • Options
    xingtian2017 , finally you came here instead of celebrating your Rank 1.

We do post the screenshot here, is your turn to post how you make Rank 1 in A.M.i8invzsgkj30.jpg
    9b8mwseagxcz.jpg
    d6os4vvzl1su.jpg
    cqw5x472cdmv.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    The MV1 megatron photo is here. egxjgcqmb8dp.png

• Options
    xingtian2017 , finally you came here instead of celebrating your Rank 1.

We do post the screenshot here, is your turn to post how you make Rank 1 in A.M.i8invzsgkj30.jpg
    9b8mwseagxcz.jpg
    d6os4vvzl1su.jpg
    cqw5x472cdmv.jpg

Thanks for sharing.
    I believe that you have good operating skill but I don’t believe all 18 players from your alliance have same skills.Everyone makes mistakes.
  • Options
    Rank 1 Champion please posts any your screenshot here to proof you guys are not cheating in the A.M.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Rank 1 Champion please posts any your screenshot here to proof you guys are not cheating in the A.M.

Based on your PS skill shown immediately after the OP, I'd say how about waiting for Kabam's report.
  • Options
    why do you guys always refuse to post screenshot here?

You do not know how many hits should be made to defeat the enemies at your A.M. level?

• Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    These threads tend to devolve into conspiracy theories, with a lot of assumptions getting thrown out and so on pretty quickly. Honestly, I dont think posting screenshots of single fights really "proves" anything. Im not sure how people think other people are cheating in this game, but I would assume that if there was some way to make your bot invulnerable or make the attacking bot less aggressive or something, posting a screenshot of you KOing that bot really doesnt prove anything 1 way or another.

Regardless though, I have a hard time believing that Kabam would just allow known and provable cheaters to still exist in the game. WHat would be the advantage for Kabam to just ignore these players or to allow them to keep doing what they are doing? If they are cheating, and it can be proven, then I really have no doubt that Kabam will take action. Ive played several Kabam games over the years, and cheating always becomes an issue at some point.....and usually after the cheating has been discovered and Kabam figures out a way to see the cheating, they are usually pretty quick to act.

Im not anywhere close to the skill level that people posting in here are at - so I can only assume that the frustration level when it comes to these issues is very high, as you are dealing with players who have invested a significant amount of time (and money) into this game to get to the point they are at right now. I can only hope the issue gets resolved quickly.

What I would say is that if you have REAL proof that any alliance has cheated (and not just assumptions), then you should send that proof to Kabam (screenshots of you base getting raided by a super low level player who takes 0 damage from any of your nodes is a great example).
  • Options
    MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    I used to encourage people to report them diligently to Kabam, but it’s absolutely disheartening to see people who have been hacking since beta days are still pulling the same stunt and raiding your base.
  • Options
    Lol so @Mustangjon quit because kabam made it clear you'll be banned if you account share :D
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited January 2018
    @Stitch626 no offense but you're jumping in here saying quite a lot and all of that has been done. There absolutely is proof, and I won't elaborate because that is against Kabam forum rules to post in public, or else it would be on display for all to see. And I won't clarify what alliance I am talking about here but you can make your own inferences.

That's really the problem in this thread, it is just going to come across like slinging mud with no proof, because the rules prohibit actually making a direct accusation with proof. You can't formally out anyone on the forums. But, that doesn't mean there isn't any proof, it just can't be posted or directed at anyone.

Kabam doesn't need anyone to send anything, though, because if you were to see the proof I'm talking about, you would realize that Kabam already has to know.
  • Options
    Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited January 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    They're running map 4 with maxed prestige

I didn’t know prestige existed in this game
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Screen shots doesn't approve if you are cheating or not.
    I have heard about cheating ways like (1 punch mod), (freezing opponent mod), (super armour mod) & of course photoshop.
    However videos can help your case, I saw a picture here showing the final boss have a full power par, now I am not assuming anything but any skilful players will not allow the opponent to reach his 3sp because at this lvl it is deadly.
    Cheating will kill the game if Kabam didn’t act immediately, they can record random fights like many games do & see if the player cheating or not.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    That is like saying that a picture of a person in bed with a mistress is not proving if they are cheating on their significant other. Screenshots can certainly prove things. To deny that simple fact is a bit mind boggling.

Assumptions are bad, absolutely. For instance, I would never suggest that a player is cheating simply because the opponent's power bar is filled. In fact, in the above scenario, the picture is taken in the middle of the attacking Megatron's SP2. It is highly likely that the power bar was filled during the SP2, and is of no danger to the player.

I fully believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. I usually tend to err on the side of caution and play devil's advocate. In this case, however, the evidence is overwhelming, and it is damning.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited January 2018
    Actually it is saying that’s picture could be fake, I used pictures here to help guiding Kabam employees to a specific issue, but to use it as evidence that a different matter.
    Now about the the power par filled during the SP2, if you fought Mega you should know he is not gonna die after the SP2, instead he’ll become unstoppable & can preform his SP3, another thing this picture suggests is regardless how the player is god like skilled but taking down the boss under 2 minuets at lvl 80 isn’t easy because he must dance around him to bite his SP, heavy & his unstoppable mod when he knocked down.
    What I said before & now that is every thing is possible but please next time take a video if you wanna proves your point.
  • Options
    I’m still waiting to see screenshots from @Xingtian2017. You saw ours.

RedO (OVP)
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Dis-Gon-Be-Good-Chair-Reaction-Gif.gif

Just waiting to see how this all unfolds.
  • Options
    Don't post screenshots, record your AM fights, upload them on youtube and share them here, it's more convincing
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    It is hard to ask every player to record fighting video by 3rd software or save each fight result everyday. But it is a good idea that Kaham can insert video function in the game saving up to 7 days like another transformer game earth war and will make this game more enjoyable . Players can learn how the others fight.
    This alliance is ridiculous to run those level ,which their best players can not complete without the exploit , to [Removed by Moderation] off other alliances.
    This is the game, not some place to [Removed by Moderation] and upset the others.

很难要求每个玩家制作视频或每天截图战斗数据。Kaham 如果能像地球战争一样加入自带视频录制功能会方便玩家之间学习交流,视频可在游戏内保存7天。
    这次排名第一的联盟打得难度居然连他们最强玩家不用外挂都打不了,他们这么做除了恶心其他联盟,意义何在?
    这是游戏,不是相互攻击/恶心其他玩家的地方。