Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the worst bot?

I say mixmaster

Comments

• Agreed but mixmaster can be helpful with his special 3
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Tactician Bumblebee is hands down the worst bot in game.

He doesn't have the abilities to make him a truly offensive threat. His skillset has not aged well with the progression of the game and the new bots coming out.

He is only irritating in the hands of the AI at high Sig levels, but that does not translate into the same effectiveness in player hands.

There is not a single thing Bee can do significantly better than another bot in game that would make me choose him over another, even if he was available as a 4*
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Ratchet, only bot in the game that can be reliably one-shotted by an equal PI bot he supposedly has class advantage over.
    He's trying to be Arcee with his flimsy chassis and damage all being from shock, but without a high sig he's completely worthless.
  • This guy --->s4idphdi4nj0.jpg
    Manthro wrote: »

He doesn't have the abilities to make him a truly offensive threat. His skillset has not aged well with the progression of the game and the new bots coming out.

He is only irritating in the hands of the AI at high Sig levels, but that does not translate into the same effectiveness in player hands.

There is not a single thing Bee can do significantly better than another bot in game that would make me choose him over another, even if he was available as a 4*

It has been brought to my attention that there is in fact a bot worse than Bee.

Galvatron.

Totally forgot about that useless tit.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

It has been brought to my attention that there is in fact a bot worse than Bee.

Galvatron.

Totally forgot about that useless tit.

That’s the spirit, son
  • All can be useful. But I say g1 Bee
  • Hmmmm lets see.....MotorMaster
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    No question it is Galvatron.
    OG Prime
  • Yeah glavatron does not make a good charcter neither does prime.....
  • OG Prime

He is so weak i even boosted him as much as i can he was fused with another one and he was still lower than my Windblade
    Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    OG Prime

He is so weak i even boosted him as much as i can he was fused with another one and he was still lower than my Windblade

Jeez I was only joking, 2nd best bot in my opinion lol, solid damage, armour breaks, bleeds.. he’s the TFTF version of blade lol
  • Oh but mine doesnt do that my MKv something does op stuff but his first attack did nothing cuz i got knocked down
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Man, I’d say Bludgeon ukahv0t85ldl.png
    Man, I’d say Bludgeon ukahv0t85ldl.png

Number one, Bludgeon is great you just don’t know how to use him, or haven’t used him at all
    Number two, please read the rules - bumping isn’t allowed. Let dead threads rest in piece
    edited April 2018
    Sideswipe is hands down the worst bot in the game.

Unlike tactician Bumblebee (who also sucks) I can not come up with a single matchup where I think to myself "YES! Sideswipe is definitely the best bot for this situation"

At least I have that thought with bumblebee now and again.

There's always a better choice than sideswipe.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    What is with this obsession with not being able to comment on older threads? So what, who cares??? As long as there is activity, isn't that the most important thing for a forum??? When activity ceases, the forum dies, isn't that worse??? The past exists, it isn't always to be buried and forgotten. Topics can always be relevant and brought back to life. The character suggestion thread has been running since last summer, people still comment and nobody seems to care about it being old or "dead."

And technically the poster didn't bump he added his opinions to a conversation. If what he did constitutes bumping then you are just as guilty KittenPrime.

If it wasn't for the so called "bump" I may not even be commenting here, I probably would have left my PC and gone off and done something else instead of adding to the activity on the forum.

And yes, Bludgeon is an absolute beast if you know how to use him.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    OG Prime
  • Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    I think most warriors are horrible
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    OG Prime

What!?!?!? Are you serious!?!?!?!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Dutch1980 wrote: »
    I think most warriors are horrible

Shame on u