Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Revised Rankings

Kabam Miike says: “A number of Alliances used unscrupulous means to inflate their scores, and to upset the balance of the game.”

When will we get an updated leaderboard? The AM screen in game has already switched to the countdown for net AM. Thanks, Miike.

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited January 2018
    I agree. So we don't inadvertently invite any of these guys into our alliance, I'd like to see the revised leaderboard so I can make my own conclusions (which I won't post here) about who got caught with their hands in the bag of Cheatohs.
  • Unfortunately, we're not able to update the leaderboard. This is the problem that we had yesterday when trying to fix the problem before the Rewards were distributed.
  • can you at least post the revised list here then?@Kabam Miike
  • In other words...you won’t show a revised leaderboard because then everyone knows who cheated in addition to the alliance that hacked its way into 1st.
  • We got rewards for 4th, so we know this much...
    1. OVPWR
    2. 4orce
    3. Force
    4. OVA

After that who knows, but at least the rest of the top 5 didn’t cheat.
  • Omega primes is 5th as we received upgraded rewards
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    DeePrime wrote: »
    Omega primes is 5th as we received upgraded rewards

Second what Dee said obviously we are in same alliance. Just In case anyone was wondering if Omega was on there..cause we got our free stuff

Btw thanks Kabam for investigating and making this right. need to work on the raid hacks but this makes me have faith that you guys at least listen 50% of the time. 1 step at a time works for me.

Now please fix the overheating phone and crashing and we are all good :)
  • Congrats to the five that we know did not cheat!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Everyone received upgraded rewards because everyone would have moved up one or two... at least two alliances got accounts banned, not sure whether only those accounts that were banned didn't get the rewards or the entire alliance didn't get it... either way, glad there was action taken, and we can move on to next AM.