Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4-Star Awakening Bundle

r5704nj1980p.jpg
2jqoguwctatz.png

This 1000 Energon bundle is a better deal than the 2500 Energon Bundle for a 4-Star Awakening Crystal awhile back. Because more sig programs and upgrade items.

Did you or will you get this bundle? Have these items helped you? Did you get a 4-Star Program you can or can't use? Did you awaken the G1 Bumblebee you (may have) pulled?

Can any Android player who has or will buy this bundle provide the 4-Star version of this image? In a file explorer, it's in "Android -> Data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> asset_cache" (sort by date).

ixdqcsmp53pu.jpg

P:S: Can someone also find .png portrait images of all the Gold Relics?

Comments

• Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    ug44iwhkic8j.png
    no6dx9d7u8u3.png

That was a good pull.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    k3992ifvtbkl.jpg
    Leave your mail, I'll send my asset_cache folder.
  • Helped me... Finally duped my rank 4 OG prime
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Probably a limited market for this because of the random draw for what class you get. How many people have un-awakend 4* bots in every class (or at least most classes)?

Why does everything have to be this stupid random draw BS? Just let people buy the awakening in the class they need!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My leader @Spekktre got a brawler program and he used it on Motormaster. Now his AM points will surpass everyone lol
    For me: I did not gather enough energon in time. Plus my luck is horrible, I'd probably get a tech one if I bought it
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Rework wrote: »
    Probably a limited market for this because of the random draw for what class you get. How many people have un-awakend 4* bots in every class (or at least most classes)?

Why does everything have to be this stupid random draw BS? Just let people buy the awakening in the class they need!

you do know the t3c sale went from random to fixed for the same price? and do some math, 2500 for a 4* bot, 1 out of less than 30. Then 1000 for another 4* bot (awaken is dupe your bot), although not completely in your control, it's still 5 times luckier than 1/30 while costing 2.5 times less energons.
    Many ppl having unduped 4*'s in many classes. If not, they're either high end players waiting for the last couple dupes, or mid-tier players who can very well buy, open and store it.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Rework wrote: »

you do know the t3c sale went from random to fixed for the same price? and do some math, 2500 for a 4* bot, 1 out of less than 30. Then 1000 for another 4* bot (awaken is dupe your bot), although not completely in your control, it's still 5 times luckier than 1/30 while costing 2.5 times less energons.
    Many ppl having unduped 4*'s in many classes. If not, they're either high end players waiting for the last couple dupes, or mid-tier players who can very well buy, open and store it.

Never said it was a bad deal, just that it had a limited market. I happen to be in that limited market and bought it.
    1000E for effectively a 4* bot (guaranteed to be a dupe) isn't bad. Haven't pulled, yet, but I have good candidates to be awakened in 3 or 4 of the classes. So-So ones in the others.

Still don't like that it has to be a random class. I got totally hosed on that superior rank up crystal.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Bought it, going to save the program for a good featured I want wo use it on :)
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    hmm.. somehow I didn't see this deal :(
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited January 2018
    it was the energon deal. now replaced by the hive crystal x 10 for 1k energon