Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anniversary update?!

I understand that the 1 year anniversary for the game is coming up in a couple of months so does that mean we will be getting some new things? Such as titles. I cool rare title could be The Last Prime.
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Act3.4
  • Act3.4

Act 4. Tired of hearing about 3.4 lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Act3.4

It doesn't matter how many acts they release.

Players will finish it in 3 days and then get all whiny about the commander level ceiling and when the next story missions are coming out.

And everyone wants 3.4 because there is a full 4* crystal waiting at the end of it for exploration
  • Lol*****
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They'll give us some health and revive kits, that's what we can expect from them. What? You want 4* shards and MOAR quests? Well too bad
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited January 2018
    Act3.4

Release act3.4 and the whole of act4 or I will be sad

Dew it
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited January 2018
    It takes so much game energy to do every difficulty of spotlight plus trying to get the odd daily T2 class essence... I haven't been able to set foot in story since the new feature 4* system started. @_@;;
  • Terminal wrote: »
    It takes so much game energy to do every difficulty of spotlight plus trying to get the odd daily T2 class essence... I haven't been able to set foot in story since the new feature 4* system started. @_@;;

I've found the same, though I have run through a couple of story missions at the end of the month when I've completed all the spotlight missions I can and I'm just killing time, or when I've been busy with something else but I wanted to burn some energy by auto-fighting through a mission.