Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Bots

I had used 50$ and bought energon from the store. Then went to the crystal area and began to purchase the special PERFORATED crystals for a 2-4 star bot with an increase chance at a 3-4 star grindor. So I opened the tab and bought a pack of 5 crystals for 700 energon..... not exactly chedap... so I opend the first perforated crystal, honestly forget who I even got.... so then instead of opening the next 4 singaly, I decided to hit open all 4... needless to say, I got only one bot instead of 4.... such a disappointment... anything I can do about this???

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If it says 1'bot 3 duplicates nothing is abnormal here if you dupe a bot that is already max signature no picture shows up just the ore
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    You most likely duplicated some of your bots. Check your bots and look at the color of the stars on them. If you have any with white stars, it means it was duplicated, and in doing so you unlock their signature ability. You will also get class ore and gold.