Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ironhide S2 Animation Bug

When I am using Ironhide's S2 attack, sometimes the animation for the rockets he sends out from his cannons is missing. Instead of the rocket and the fire that follows it I see a white pixel (in which most likely the animation was rendered or put in I guess).

This has been occurring for the last couple of months. My phone is iPhone 8 Plus and I have iOS 11.2.2.

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    My game is doing the same thing, also on heavy attack.... Shooting big white and yellow blobs of pixels. Just started on the latest update for me.

iPhone 8
    iOS 11.2.2
    Here’s some shots of Ironhide.

These ones are white, black, and red.
    Motormaster’s SP2 is also doing the same thing.

it5u3bdzmgn9.png
    3bmruc0nyq6u.png
  • @iuJacob nice catch with the screenshots. I tried to capture it but never could . Well done sir :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Sonerbaba wrote: »
    @iuJacob nice catch with the screenshots. I tried to capture it but never could . Well done sir :)

Possibly did screen recording and then screen grabbed from the video? I dunno, I’m just guessing.

Interesting render bug. The white makes a little sense, but the red and black looks like someone scribbled on it.
    @iuJacob nice catch with the screenshots. I tried to capture it but never could . Well done sir :)
    Darm0k wrote: »

Possibly did screen recording and then screen grabbed from the video? I dunno, I’m just guessing.

Interesting render bug. The white makes a little sense, but the red and black looks like someone scribbled on it.

@Darm0k that’s exactly what I did.
    There’s no way my timing is that good haha.

Here’s some more random coloured blocks for everyone to enjoy

71fx6mshu5c1.png
    nieb9j2f7xyd.png
    qoaw0oj6a7y0.png
    y20n98cr8r4c.png

It looks like MS paint.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

@Darm0k that’s exactly what I did.
    There’s no way my timing is that good haha.

Here’s some more random coloured blocks for everyone to enjoy

71fx6mshu5c1.png
    nieb9j2f7xyd.png
    qoaw0oj6a7y0.png
    y20n98cr8r4c.png

It looks like MS paint.

It unfortunately could be interpreted as colorful censoring of fire. :tongue:
  • Thanks for the screenshots! Those are very helpful. I've passed this on to the engineering team to take a look.