Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Motormaster bugged AM

This is a huge PI swing. He was way overpowered. Not a display issue he definitely was the higher PI took way more damage to get him down. Serious bug in AM
Tagged:

Comments

• zn113mzfsf87.png
    Pre fight PI
  • v551ewcia4gq.png
    Class disadvantage
  • toseyy2czvj0.png
    Fighting PI
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Looks about right. That’s what you call a mini boss.
  • Dircules wrote: »
    Wow are you really that unobservant the PI is incorrect it’s supposed to go down with class advantage.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    weird that it jumped up 500 points like that instead of down the 350 it was supposed to.

Honestly, the PI gets all wonky like this after you beat RoK and try and rerun it too, so there's a possibility it could just be a visual glitch.

I will say that this is why we need an update that shows the actual numerical HP amount on the health bar (like 29,234/33,885) so we can confirm if it's a legit PI bug or a visual bug. Plus, it will help fighting bots like Demotron and Ratchet whose sigs are HP dependent.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »
    weird that it jumped up 500 points like that instead of down the 350 it was supposed to.

Honestly, the PI gets all wonky like this after you beat RoK and try and rerun it too, so there's a possibility it could just be a visual glitch.

I will say that this is why we need an update that shows the actual numerical HP amount on the health bar (like 29,234/33,885) so we can confirm if it's a legit PI bug or a visual bug. Plus, it will help fighting bots like Demotron and Ratchet whose sigs are HP dependent.

Show me a fighting game that puts actual numerical values in the life bar during live combat.

Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, the list goes on... None of them do this because it's completely unnecessary. The speed at which you land and recieve hits make it nothing more than a useless jumbled mess.

Come on people... This is not a reasonable request, and it will cause all kinds of glitches
  • I think MCOC actually does this now. I only played for about 3 days since they made the change but I remember finding it a bit distracting
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Trailfire wrote: »
    I think MCOC actually does this now. I only played for about 3 days since they made the change but I remember finding it a bit distracting

Exactly.. in the middle of battle is anyone really gonna look at the numerical value on the life bar and do the math of "ok when I lose 2358 more HP ability "x" will kick in...?

LOL
  • I ran into the exact same problem in AM Map2 after the 5.1 update, except I had OG OP up against Drift. On the bot selection screen it showed Drift PI around 2100, but when I select a different bot and then switch back to OG OP, Drift's PI suddenly jumped back to he advertised 2700. Back on the map view, Drift's PI was also 2700.

This was on a linked node, so when I first saw the 2100, I figured I can bust through the link no problem. At 2700, I would not be a happy camper.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Dircules wrote: »
    Wow are you really that unobservant the PI is incorrect it’s supposed to go down with class advantage.
    The actual displayed PI hasn’t been correct ever so no I was not paying attention to it. There is a different calculation for pi on a map, in your roster, in the bot selection screen and in the actual fight. Last update said they fixed it so there are probably more disparities as a result. Don’t worry about it.