Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is going to be done about game glitching and costing items in AM?

Is something going to get fixed? Are items going to be returned? Since update the bg i play in switched item usage from an average of 4 per day to 50 per day. Game is freezing, slow motion, crashing and overall not responsive depending on which device you are on. We already lost 2 players with a lot more talking about deleting the game. Kabam, do you care?

Comments

• This is true, I have never used more than 3 items in AM until this weekend. The update has completely broken the game for me. I have uninstalled and then redownloaded the game hoping it would help, but nothing changed. For the past 3 days whenever my opponent uses a special, my game freezes for about 3-5 seconds which is instant death at the difficulty the alliance is running. With every update that “fixes bugs and other issues” I have received even more bugs and issues. Like @Sabugen said, many players that I talk to on a daily basis are having the same issues and are considering stepping away from the game so they no longer have to deal with these problems.
  • I cannot tell you haw many glitches and game resets I've been going through. Whiffed hits in combos, unregistered inputs (melee and specials), bot freezing in spot unable to das back or sudestep, freezing screen transitions, app crash every time Ultra Magnus uses his special 1, forging sharks and not being rewarded the shards, shall i keep going???
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yes that also happened to me @Billups1201 . last am day game froze for several seconds during mv1 special2, ended up getting hit with the last kick since i couldn't time it against the wall. killed my bot.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Sabugen wrote: »
    Is something going to get fixed? Are items going to be returned? Since update the bg i play in switched item usage from an average of 4 per day to 50 per day. Game is freezing, slow motion, crashing and overall not responsive depending on which device you are on. We already lost 2 players with a lot more talking about deleting the game. Kabam, do you care?

How do you use 50 per day in AM when the limit is 15?

I agree the issues are costing people extra items, but claiming something that can't possibly be true makes the argument sound weak.
  • I have noticed an increased amount of lag while fighting a bot in AM myself, though i have not contemplated quitting. Sometimes while attempting to dodge a ranged heavy attack the game lags for a split second while I attempt to sidestep. Which has cost me a lot of health and occasionally, items. I believe some form of compensation should be in order.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I Play on a iPhone 6s Plus. First I deleted all the apps from my phone, photos, videos, then I deleted the game, cleared the cache, reinstalled the game. Still lagged. I decided okay maybe I need to go back to ground zero with my phone, so I did. Game still lagged. I can only play on my iPad Pro anything more than 5 mins on phone and the game lags, not just lag pure freeze and than bot deaths.

@Kabam Miike we can fight lag by dropping really low in AM or just not playing. Fix the game, this is stupid. All phones are basically lagging. EVERY MODEL!! LG, Ipone, Samsung, you name it lags!!!!!!!

I know you think it’s okay we are just going to keep spending but we aren’t, we’re done with it. If by next AM the game is still lagging to the point it is currently I’m retiring I have had enough of this crap.

PS fix the controls too tired of dashing into sp2s “conveniently” when I am dashing back. Makes this company look really bad
  • TookersTookers Posts: 28
    edited February 2018
    Yea ive been hating am for awhile now! All the [Removed by Moderation] lagging! When i fight its lags so bad like the previous comment says its stupid and i wanna step away from the game too! It effects me in real life! I get [Removed by Moderation] and then im mad and frusterated at real life stuff over this [Removed by Moderation] game!
    edited February 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

I agree the issues are costing people extra items, but claiming something that can't possibly be true makes the argument sound weak.

you are right, it was more than 50.. 6 players using more than 10, i'd say 60.
    btw post said per bg not per person senior...
  • Math is hard sometimes
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I don't experience lag in AM nor has anyone in my alliance complained about lag either. Now in the Arena, the lag can get pretty rediculous though.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »

you are right, it was more than 50.. 6 players using more than 10, i'd say 60.
    btw post said per bg not per person senior...

Ah, I see. Per BG it makes sense
    XhibitA wrote: »
    I don't experience lag in AM nor has anyone in my alliance complained about lag either. Now in the Arena, the lag can get pretty rediculous though.

we are doing AM level where every little hit can end you, and every little glitch will do just that.
    today one of my bg was KO and 3 items in just killing first shark. this dude almost never uses items. sounds fun right?
  • You’ve seen for yourself Sab, I never use items. Yesterday I used about 5 or 6 on fights that I couldn’t even move. The game is running horribly and my desire to play it is deteriorating.
    You’ve seen for yourself Sab, I never use items. Yesterday I used about 5 or 6 on fights that I couldn’t even move. The game is running horribly and my desire to play it is deteriorating.

yep never seen you use a single item.
  • Yeah I haven’t noticed it too much but guys in our alliance have. It happens to my alliance leader regularly and he, like a lot of others get increasingly frustrated. We lost 1 player this week and I hope we don’t loose anymore.
    edited February 2018
    so far today, fight vs ratchet starts and immediately freeze. i end up getting 2 ranged hits which occumulate to 3 shocks. then fight vs shark, i sidestep and try to counter but no hits register. ended up getting hit with 4 punches. Then vs mixmaster, game freeze and i eat 3 acid shots.
    with 3k attack rating these things matter.
    all the hits my prowl received so far are game glitches. I'm down to 1/3 of hp and should be full.
  • MeelarMeelar Posts: 12
    If something’s not done count me in on the exodus. These past two weeks have been the worst gaming experience of my life. We’re owed a full refund for the past two weeks at the least. A full apology and prompt actions are required on your end @Kabam Miike . Sorry for singling you out but it seems that you’re the only one who actually works at kabam.

Here’s an idea. If it’s not right don’t put it out. If it’s not tested don’t put it out. Putting out garbage like you guys have been consistently doing has caused a great deal of players to leave. Who can blame them.
  • CoolAsiceCoolAsice Posts: 29
    edited February 2018
    BOFAD wrote: »
    I Play on a iPhone 6s Plus. First I deleted all the apps from my phone, photos, videos, then I deleted the game, cleared the cache, reinstalled the game. Still lagged. I decided okay maybe I need to go back to ground zero with my phone, so I did. Game still lagged. I can only play on my iPad Pro anything more than 5 mins on phone and the game lags, not just lag pure freeze and than bot deaths.

@Kabam Miike we can fight lag by dropping really low in AM or just not playing. Fix the game, this is stupid. All phones are basically lagging. EVERY MODEL!! LG, Ipone, Samsung, you name it lags!!!!!!!

I know you think it’s okay we are just going to keep spending but we aren’t, we’re done with it. If by next AM the game is still lagging to the point it is currently I’m retiring I have had enough of this crap.

PS fix the controls too tired of dashing into sp2s “conveniently” when I am dashing back. Makes this company look really bad

As for the control issues and bots running into special atks I've given up on that being fixed, 3 updates ago game only had the regular memory leaks which it's suffered from since inception.
    But then came the exploitation updates, gamers were beginning to tackle expert spotlight, and map3 AM at higher difficulties with ease and at a very fast pace than was anticipated by the devs, and that was when most of this bullshit glitches began to occur subtly. Now gamers that don't use items at dangerously high difficulties would have to due to server side issues forcing them to spend just to place in a nice rank for some [Removed by Moderation] reward.
    Until kabam comes to their senses and stop this rot lots of alliances will still be running d8 in AM and lower difficulty contents in game
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    I will try to as objective as possible and tell you a few things out of my own experience.

The game lags big time in the first few hours of the AM,but it is not cause of the recent update.
    Which was the best yet content weise.
    It lags even more now cause the people who play Transformers have increased and the old players became active again.
    Cause of the new exciting Arenas it is all.
    The start of the Alliance Mission and the first few hours of the Shark Arenas colide.

The solution is to wait a few hours and then do the important AM fights.

Now to the second part:the players who complained most in this thread are all from the same Alliance.
    Guys i get you.I felt the same in the past where in Alpha,Ov we increased the d.level to go for top3,top1 and it hurted even the best skilled players.2-3 levels higher after d.40-45 and it gets ridicilous.
    I was a bosskiller in slightly lower d.levels.Went to Force and I die easily on my path alone.And it is just a few levels higher,but the enemies have twice the health and attack rating,cause the d. levels ramp up very fast.It is all about the d.level.

So it is not just the game,but you finding your limits.It is just not fair to blame outside of yourself all of a sudden when you went too high.
    Lag is here,but it was here for a long time.
    Go back down a few levels,enjoy beating the sharks and bosses in AM easily.
    When you do it items free,up the d.level again.But vey slowly and just wait for to have all R5 bots max forged or even the 5* soon to push higher.
    Else all top Alliances in the past and now spend a lot to push for rank1-2.It was always the case.
    You just have to be ready for it or just go back a bit.
    Enjoy playing and sure the game is not perfect.
    But the circumstances are the same for everyone.Your experience is based on your expectations and emotions.And we are not happy when we can not get what we want.
    Well try harder or just relax and enjoy.
    And please be constructive.
    Cheers.
    @D3v1L that's not exactly the case. most of the commenters are from the same alliance because we want this thread to stay alive. we have people with really big issues who are really leaving while others with smaller issues take the time to speak up about them to support and try to prevent alliance members leaving. additionally, others who have already become numb to the glitches speak up to do the same.
    also, i can't really relate to the limits thing since we started this week's AM at the same difficulty as we ended last week, only with 50 more items per day, every day. ended up reducing difficulty to try and make it more tolerable but some players are still dying helplessly due to game glitching heavily.
    to summarise this is not a spending agenda alliance and would not push where heavy items would be used. before the latest update, a few people had issues with game stability and have stepped down but now it has become the main stream.
    Yup.The game do lag more now, but like I said,it is cause of the higher load on the servers in the peak times.
    At this moment of time the games runs very smoothly cause all Us players are asleep and the EU players are also just waking up.

One guy from your Ally said it started getting harder last AM.
    So just relax at a comfortable for everyone d.level.
    And see if this changes your game experience.If you win no matter how much it glitches or lags,we say we won despite all that.I did great.
    If we lose,we always blame the lag though.
    It is the same in life.
    Not saying there are no issues with the game.
    But negativity only brings more negativity.
    So please be constructive and offer solutions for it.So Kabam can work on it.
    Meanwhile adjust and make it the best possible experience for yourself.
    If you do not like something,make it better,make yourself better.
    Else nothing will change.
    I stepped in cause I do not like negativity.It is not right.

well this is not a negative thread but an informative and call to action one.
    plus its not right to judge people who are incredibly frustrated with game function as 'being negative'. how would you respond when being distressed?
    I assume you are addressing meelar with that comment, well he is the one i commented about being 3 items in with full team KO against the first shark on the map. Yeah, I can respect him being pessimistic and feeling deep frustration with the game.
    edited February 2018
    Sabugen we all get distressed.I used to react and get my anger out like this before.
    How will this motivate the developers in team Kabam coding the game?
    If they are put in constant stress and you guys create a thread about: the AM is lagging,we want our items back.
    We are frustrated,it is your guys at Kabam fault.Do something or we will leave.

Nothing constructive here and if I worked at Kabam,I will not get overly excited to try harder.
    It sounds like "We are almost done with the game,it is bad.We all know after every new update it gets worse in terms of lag,glitches..."

This only serves you to feel better and get it out.
    In real life it is even worse,cause we push it towards our lovemates.
    If something frustrates you,stop for a moment.
    See what you can do about it,do not react cause nobody wins in arguments and pointing out fingers in anger.
    Play less and just enjoy.
    Also think about how to resolve the situation.

We are better than this.
    We want a better game,a better world.
    Let's everyone start from somewhere.The change will start from us.Kabam will see things are changed and slowly the game will become a lot better in all aspects.
    Just think of solutions always and create threads how to resolve the problems.
    For now,I say we play a bit lower d.levels.I will do the same cause I am finding my limits here.
    Also wait a few hours till you do AM and the first Arena round is done.
    Have fun playing all and be happy guys.
    Cheers.
    we are just saying update has caused game to act very badly and would like to receive items back as was done before in similar situations.
    D3v1L wrote: »
    Sabugen we all get distressed.I used to react and get my anger out like this before.
    How will this motivate the developers in team Kabam coding the game?
    If they are put in constant stress and you guys create a thread about: the AM is lagging,we want our items back.
    We are frustrated,it is your guys at Kabam fault.Do something or we will leave.

Nothing constructive here and if I worked at Kabam,I will not get overly excited to try harder.
    It sounds like "We are almost done with the game,it is bad.We all know after every new update it gets worse in terms of lag,glitches..."

This only serves you to feel better and get it out.
    In real life it is even worse,cause we push it towards our lovemates.
    If something frustrates you,stop for a moment.
    See what you can do about it,do not react cause nobody wins in arguments and pointing out fingers in anger.
    Play less and just enjoy.
    Also think about how to resolve the situation.

We are better than this.
    We want a better game,a better world.
    Let's everyone start from somewhere.The change will start from us.Kabam will see things are changed and slowly the game will become a lot better in all aspects.
    Just think of solutions always and create threads how to resolve the problems.
    For now,I say we play a bit lower d.levels.I will do the same cause I am finding my limits here.
    Also wait a few hours till you do AM and the first Arena round is done.
    Have fun playing all and be happy guys.
    Cheers.

Dude.... really? Lol
  • First, devil has a point. Like it or not threating to quit the game isn’t the way to handle this. Take a more constructive approach to it. As you know, when there is an update or bot upgrade things will be affect all aspects of the game. Kabam needs positive feedback in order to rectify the situation. He is absolutly right by saying if your lagging in am drop down! It makes no sense to play high level am using ton items if your “whole allliance” is having the issue; tip if you know there is an update that just dropped lower your am level and test it. The am rewards aren’t good anyways so why get all up in arms about it? Don’t assume that everything is going to run smoothly, there is a lot of coding that goes along with this game.

I’m sure kabam is tracking that am is doing some wild and exotic crap right now and they will fix it. #galvatron

This was a great update so give kabam some credit. It’s a step in the right direction so please just give it some time!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    When it uses a special without me touching the special button.. whyyyyyy
    This is why I stopped writing on threads, they the complete opposite direction. First off no one is saying the content is bad its fine and thanks Kabam for actually adding some pretty cool things and making Shockwave a beast.

I feel like this is a continuing issue with every new version that comes out, game starts crashing. Put out a patch game stops crashing for 25% of the reported crash cases. New version comes out (4.1, 5.1 etc) that fixes another 25% of crashes. The other 50% are probably server side. Which I have seen posts on the forum since Thursday that they are working on them putting on new server patches etc. They will probably get it fixed eventually. But why is this an issue every single time? Does it not bother you? The game runs flawlessly at times and at other points it doesn't...why? Listen you can sit here and say whine whine whine blah blah blah but at the end of the day its true its doesn't change the fact that when you crash, not force quit on a sp3, not lagout and die, CRASH! You lose your health, even though this is no fault of your own.

How are supposed to progress as a player? I can drop D level and be bored out of my mind but why would I do that? I prefer fighting something with my back against the wall with a PI level through the roof then play at 10 or 20. I just don't want to die because of crashing, its infuriating going 4 mins in a fight and then the game crashes and you have half health the bot is back to full. That's not something anyone should be okay with and honestly if you are, that might be the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

@D3v1L yes we are from the same alliance, because 90% of the time the threads are spread throughout and we decided to create our own thread where we could express our frustrations. I assure you this isn't about going up and using items. Item use a given, we get it. Its about item use for what I mentioned above thats a little much.

not to mention dropping down would make am completely useless, only at around 50 t3c payout starts being worth anything
This discussion has been closed.