Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: No Bot Left Behind

edited February 2018 in General Discussion
"Human beings, buncha back-stabbin' weasels!"

Hound has joined the fight, and his mistrust of the Commander is driving a wedge between him and his Autobot teammates! After being left behind on Earth with a bunch of humans hell-bent on turning him into scrap metal, Hound is upset to find his Autobot allies following a human Commander...you!

da0rj91yjssr.gif

When does this all kick off, and when does it end?
The new Spotlight Mission will be available Thursday, February 8th at 10 Pacific Time, and will be available until 10 AM Pacific Time on March 15th!

Are there locks on the difficulties?
Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Are the Rewards the Same?
Take a look at the Rewards for Expert Difficulty! They've been beefed up a little bit, including the introduction of 1000 Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shards to the Act Mastery rewards!

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Hound Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
1000x Hound Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Bronze Hound Relic
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3000x Hound Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Silver Hound Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
5000x Hound Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

Completion:

Ch1-
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 750
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 750

Ch2
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 6500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000

Ch3
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 10000
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2250
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000

Act - Premium Bot Crystal x 5, Tier 2 Alpha Essence x 2000, Tier 3 Basic Spark x 1

Mastery:

Ch1
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000
Hound Chips x 3000

Ch2
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2000
T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500
Hound Chips x 5000

Ch3
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 3000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2500
Hound Chips x 8000

Act - Gold Hound Relic, Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shards x 1000, Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Superior Bot Crystal x1
Tagged:

Comments

• PS. I've changed how we present the Expert difficulty rewards in this writeup, since the rewards are kind of separated by Chapter in game. Let me know what you think!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    T2A in normal completion rewards is awesome but I think we should have some t3c in ch1&2 explo.. unless AI is fixed lol
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Looks good Miike, excited to see the T3 class crystal shards in there this time.

Still think that superior bot crystal needs to go in replace of a 4* crystal or even 1000 4* shards though. 99% of them are 3* bots which don't justify the difficulty.

Can't wait to jump in though. Cheers
  • Depending on how miserable the mods are, might be worth pushing to complete now...
    Ok Miike lemme clear this to ya mate.. if BONECRUSHER is going to have to be a boss make it in the first chapter PLEASE mmkay that’s all for today more family guy coming on next
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    1000 T3C shards are better than nothing, we just need to grind 10-12 months to complete a spark from the spotlight missions, seems interesting.
    3 star crystal or as you call it (Superior crystal) must be replaced by 4* crystals.
    More info about the Hound Relic.
  • really? for that we need 5x 4*r5 to clean expert mode.. alltime low lvl rewards.. extrem low exp and gold.. wow.. speakless
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Miike This is pushing into mid-March, does that mean no spotlight/feature for March?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited February 2018
    Does this mean that you've decided to abandon the 4-week cycle proposed in October and just going for 5-week cycles now? Less bots per year?

With a 4 week schedule we'd have 4x 5-week. But right now we're having our 4th 5-week in a row.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    Ok time to add in a few things.
    I am always trying to be positive cause if you have a negative reaction,it is always to be expected a negative response.
    This is how things in life work.

This is why i tried to be positive in the thread about the game glitches and lag last AM.
    Sorry if you took it personal guys,it was not.I just want the game to get bigger,we get more content and more and more players to join in.

But I now start to think we are going downhill.

1.I play a similar game.It is 2D.It lags a lot more than Transformers.Our game here is much better in almost all aspects.

2.But we lack new bots and new content monthly.We need especially new bots,two at least, released every month.
    Veteran players have almost all bots as 4* and now also a few R5 bots max forged as well.
    So waiting a month and a half for a new bot is too long.
    We also need more buffed rewards.Please give us a full 4* crystal in Expert.The superior crystal is a joke.

New content is welcomed as well.
    But if you do no start releasing more than one bot a month and now even 1 bot every 40 days,it does not attrack us to keep playing or spending!!

The game to survive you need the whales to spend hard,the regular players to start spending and more and more players to join.
    But this will only happen if you concentrate on releasing new bots a lot more frequently and create new content like Alliance Wars very soon.
    Else this great game gets boring,you lose the whales and the game gets even more boring cause there will be no more updates...

I am sure some players will come up with suggestions how to change the Arenas if we get more bots per month.
    We have to start from somewhere.
    But this monthly bot release shedule needs to change,cause it gets really boring after week 2.

Think about it Kabam @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs and hope you see the facts and data from the last few months.

• kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike This is pushing into mid-March, does that mean no spotlight/feature for March?

There will be one for March as well, but it starts a little later than usual.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    D3v1L wrote: »
    I am always trying to be positive cause if you have a negative reaction,it is always to be expected a negative response.

This is why i tried to be positive in the thread about the game glitches and lag last AM.
    Sorry if you took it personal guys,it was not.I just want the game to get bigger,we get more content and more and more players to join in.

1.I play a similar game.It is 2D.It lags a lot more than Transformers.Our game here is much better in almost all aspects.

2.But we lack new bots and new content monthly.We need especially new bots,two at least, released every month.
    Veteran players have almost all bots as 4* and now also a few R5 bots max forged as well.
    We also need more buffed rewards.Please give us a full 4* crystal in Expert.The superior crystal is a joke.

But if you do no start releasing more than one bot a month and now even 1 bot every 40 days,it does not attrack us to keep playing or spending!!

The game to survive you need the whales to spend hard,the regular players to start spending and more and more players to join.
    But this will only happen if you concentrate on releasing new bots a lot more frequently and create new content like Alliance Wars very soon.
    Else this great game gets boring,you lose the whales and the game gets even more boring cause there will be no more updates...

I am sure some players will come up with suggestions how to change the Arenas if we get more bots per month.
    But this monthly bot release shedule needs to change,cause it gets really boring after week 2.

Think about it Kabam @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs and hope you see the facts and data from the last few months.

Dude, they just released 6 new bots in 1 week. Why are you complaining about lack of bot releases?
  • Lapras wrote: »

Dude, they just released 6 new bots in 1 week. Why are you complaining about lack of bot releases?

Six new bots? Are you taking about sharks? If you are...it has to be a joke. They are good for nothing but arenas and forging. They have terrible pi and smart player wouldn’t rank a 4* shark up over normal bots.

@D3v1L is on track with what he is saying. Almost a year later and still the same stuff. Rewards and content are cut and paste. Only one bot every five weeks is cause for concern. It begs the question, should I risk spending on a game that is seems to be fading?

I do spend on the game, however, this isn’t going to happen anymore. Drop rate for the feature crystal BOTM 4* is HORRIBLE! How do I spend enough for 30 feature crystals and still don’t get the 4* bot? If you look at it, they offer a 2500 energon deal for a 4* and I SPENT MONEY, which surpasses the 4* energon “deal”, for the feature and don’t get the bot, head scratcher.

Kabam, just sell the bot for £99 I’ll buy it then. until then I’m not spending on that ever again. #usetobeawhale
    Lapras wrote: »

Six new bots? Are you taking about sharks? If you are...it has to be a joke. They are good for nothing but arenas and forging. They have terrible pi and smart player wouldn’t rank a 4* shark up over normal bots.

@D3v1L is on track with what he is saying. Almost a year later and still the same stuff. Rewards and content are cut and paste. Only one bot every five weeks is cause for concern. It begs the question, should I risk spending on a game that is seems to be fading?

I do spend on the game, however, this isn’t going to happen anymore. Drop rate for the feature crystal BOTM 4* is HORRIBLE! How do I spend enough for 30 feature crystals and still don’t get the 4* bot? If you look at it, they offer a 2500 energon deal for a 4* and I SPENT MONEY, which surpasses the 4* energon “deal”, for the feature and don’t get the bot, head scratcher.

Kabam, just sell the bot for £99 I’ll buy it then. until then I’m not spending on that ever again. #usetobeawhale

I loved the sharks gonna r5 my shark tactician bought the t3 tact just for it
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    cool we finally get t3 class essense, even though it's a bit low. quite disappointing about the superior bot... whole week of grind with the only real reward being the 1000 t3 class, less than we get from a week of AM, unless you are super lucky with the crystal. better than nothing though!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    You know what would be nice to have here, reward-wise and is not too late to add? 500 T3C shards from each class, that can be earned, one each, from completing a section of each of the 3 chapters.

500 for Expert
    250 for Hard

I include these only because those of us currently earning them for doing Map 3 are seeing them more as something we don't want to get because it will take years to get even one of these finished. Most of us would rather have them out of the Ancient Sanctum crystal rotation permanently and replaced with better chances of getting higher tiered sparks; something we can actually use within a few weeks.

Putting these T3C class shards in more places like Spotlight chapters, Arena rank reward crystals (for the Random T3C shard bounty you guys will have to come out with sooner or later), Raid store, and of course Daily Spark trials will make us feel like we're not wasting our time by pulling these from AS crystals.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

I loved the sharks gonna r5 my shark tactician bought the t3 tact just for it

Boo... put a screenshot when you've done it.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    thanks a lot Kabam for putting in T3C shards... FINALLY!!

and to those that complain.. please appreciate what the game has done so far. Leavers will keep leaving. Main thing is not about 2 bots a month is the game lacks the pull factor such as how MCOC gets it due to GREAT MARVEL MOVIES. Hope you guys realize that.

We just need some GREAT TRANSFORMERS MOVIES being released before this game goes ballistic!! hope it will happen some day!
  • PS. I've changed how we present the Expert difficulty rewards in this writeup, since the rewards are kind of separated by Chapter in game. Let me know what you think!

Well they look awesome now ,looking forward to start hit expert tomorrow
  • What does Hound relics going to boost ???
    I would love if triples the gold value
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Sabugen wrote: »
    cool we finally get t3 class essense, even though it's a bit low. quite disappointing about the superior bot... whole week of grind with the only real reward being the 1000 t3 class, less than we get from a week of AM, unless you are super lucky with the crystal. better than nothing though!

*Note that these are T3C Crystal Shards and not T3C Spark Essence.
  • ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike is there going to be another difficulty coming up soon for Spotlight? expert is easy for me
  • XhibitA wrote: »

I was going to say, am I missing something or isn't this half a t3c crystal? That's pretty sweet in my book.
  • XhibitA wrote: »

I was going to say, am I missing something or isn't this half a t3c crystal? That's pretty sweet in my book.

A t3c crystal needs 10k shards
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Zuko wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is there going to be another difficulty coming up soon for Spotlight? expert is easy for me

Teach me how to beat expert mode
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    what i meant
    XhibitA wrote: »

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DonApis wrote: »
    Zuko wrote: »

Teach me how to beat expert mode

How about search that name in the game first ?
  • Awesome @Kabam Miike !!!
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited February 2018

:( that figures. Maybe I won't go super crazy trying for 100% then if kabam did their usual screwed up mods...2 months of murder I can see, but almost a year...

:( that figures. Maybe I won't go super crazy trying for 100% then if kabam did their usual screwed up mods...2 months of murder I can see, but almost a year...

Yep they really broke it with the mods this month.. that mv1 boss looks like evil on a stick. I haven’t fought him yet but man wtf.. focused frenzy AND melee damage? It’s pretty much that stupid s1000 boss all over again but this time it’s mv1 who already has ridiculously high melee damage to begin with.. round of applause for Kabaam!
    I just love it when they read posts yet don’t do anything about it!