Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Random Loss of Bot Rating

OG Prime is my strongest bot at r3/30 and forge lvl 100. But every so often for no rhyme or reason all of my bots lose some of their rating. The first 2 pictures are my strongest bots and they normally look.

6j4251zilcub.png
ld15yqgezxvg.png

These 2 pictures show my bot ratings have dropped and now that Soundwave has a stronger rating then my OG Prime my player icon has changed.
8akaazsu14px.png
wft2sl95mypm.png

Even though this has been happening almost daily for months I reached out to support today because I am tired of the irritation. Other people in global chat have mentioned this happens to them as well. @Kabam Kavs @Kabam Miike If your not aware of this issue can you please see what can be done to correct it?
Thanks
xxSkidsxx

Comments

• @kabam Vydious @kabam Lyra
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I have the same issue
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Someone mentioned it somewhere that once in a while, the game will ignore forge level when calculating PI and restarting will usually fixes it. Not sure if it is just an appearance thing or if it affects actual attack and health in battles.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    If you request help it does this. However once you actually fight with the bots IE story mode or AM or whatever it will adjust back. It may even look that way in the bot select screen for a mission for instance..but once the fight starts it goes right back to normal
  • bAtm4nrOcks12bAtm4nrOcks12 Posts: 14
    edited February 2018
    Same, I've had the problem for a while now. Usually fixes with a restart but it is still annoying.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Happens multiple times a day, sometimes back to back (I.e. restart, is fixed, immediately does pi loss again)
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    If it goes farther than resetting the game, you may want to delete the app and reinstall it, continue your game and see if it gets fixed. I had to do that multiple times in the past for other issues.