Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AS Crystals

KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Ok I’ve had it now, 8 crystals all useless revives and T1A. I have revives overflowing in my stash, t1a overflowing in my stash.. why are these crystals so damn useless! @Kabam Miike tell me mate, how would you feel if all you get from these trash cans was useless pieces of junk which are just gonna expire anyways.. honestly I think the map2 crystals are better at least there you get 500 t2c as a common pull.. I want to see these garbage cans to have a revamp because I’m sick of getting nothing but revives.

“But kitten! Just go higher am level and they’ll be useful”
No. No no no, to those who are thinking this you do not get the point. The point of these trash cans is to help you grow in terms of sparks, etc. Expiring junk (or a bit of gold) does not help at all. And when you eventually do get something useful it’s in such petty amounts.. 250 t3c, 500 t2a.. honestly I’m fine with the little amounts but only if the revives and t1a trash goes. Who is with me

Comments

• Ok I’ve had it now, 8 crystals all useless revives and T1A. I have revives overflowing in my stash, t1a overflowing in my stash.. why are these crystals so damn useless! @Kabam Miike tell me mate, how would you feel if all you get from these trash cans was useless pieces of junk which are just gonna expire anyways.. honestly I think the map2 crystals are better at least there you get 500 t2c as a common pull.. I want to see these garbage cans to have a revamp because I’m sick of getting nothing but revives.

“But kitten! Just go higher am level and they’ll be useful”
    No. No no no, to those who are thinking this you do not get the point. The point of these trash cans is to help you grow in terms of sparks, etc. Expiring junk (or a bit of gold) does not help at all. And when you eventually do get something useful it’s in such petty amounts.. 250 t3c, 500 t2a.. honestly I’m fine with the little amounts but only if the revives and t1a trash goes. Who is with me

I’m good
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Revives = energon to me which is fine. Though the single revives should be tier 2 in ASs. T1a should be removed and kept in map2. If t1a was removed and single revives bumped up I’d be happy.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Replace t1a with full t2c crystals, it's more useful at this player level. We go through very little t1a at this stage of the game.

As for revives... Would be nice to have them bumped up another tier, but I would not like seeing them removed entirely. Perhaps get rid of the team revives, leave the single revives in the loot table and introduce single t3 repairs.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    0btykwsyf0hu.png
    At least I got this today, I only need 39 more pulls like this for a full T3C(rap).
    Which means a few more hundred AS(S) crystals=?? AM series
    Seriously, 250 essence is NOTHING, how can a F2P-er get a r5 bot without doing ROK?
    edited February 2018
    Well, that's the thing.. the t3c essence should be rated as the common rarity pull since it takes so many of them to make a full spark. Then t2b/t2c, followed by revives, and finally t2a/t3 repair kits.

This would feel more representative of rewarding the effort put in by players, and it would be a step towards the end of calling them ASs crystals.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    Well, that's the thing.. the t3c essence should be rated as the common rarity pull since it takes so many of them to make a full spark. Then t2b/t2c, followed by revives, and finally t2a/t3 repair kits.

Did you mean t3b/t2c?

I realized why all the complaints about the revive level. It only restores 700 health. I still can only handle single digit diff, but 700 is still too low for that.
    Yes, good catch I did mean t3b/t2c
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Kabam, just to give you an idea...

How long has map 3 been out? After all the ASs crystal pulls, and running map difficulty well over D30, I have personally collected no more than 1000 essence of any t3c.. my best is a tech spark at 1000 essence, and I'm still 3250 shards away from a random t3c.

The rewards truly suck, the rarity associated with the worthwhile pulls are heavily weighted against them, and the truth is that it costs more money PLUS a ridiculous amount of time to "earn" a t3c than it does to simply buy it..

I'm sure if you ran an analysis of how much energon players have spent per AM, it would already amount to thousands more energon than what you price a t3c at in store for direct purchase.

These aren't rewards at all. They are the equivalent of financing a purchase with a 175% interest rate over 10 months.

You need to do better. Putting t3c in the spotlight rewards was a good start. AM rewards need to be seriously adjusted as well.

Amen
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Agree. Get rid of the single revives & add some 4* shards & signature upgrades.
  • Manthro wrote: »

How long has map 3 been out? After all the ASs crystal pulls, and running map difficulty well over D30, I have personally collected no more than 1000 essence of any t3c.. my best is a tech spark at 1000 essence, and I'm still 3250 shards away from a random t3c.

The rewards truly suck, the rarity associated with the worthwhile pulls are heavily weighted against them, and the truth is that it costs more money PLUS a ridiculous amount of time to "earn" a t3c than it does to simply buy it..

I'm sure if you ran an analysis of how much energon players have spent per AM, it would already amount to thousands more energon than what you price a t3c at in store for direct purchase.

These aren't rewards at all. They are the equivalent of financing a purchase with a 175% interest rate over 10 months.

You need to do better. Putting t3c in the spotlight rewards was a good start. AM rewards need to be seriously adjusted as well.

I agree with you completely. Maybe even instead of the t3c essence, we could have a chance to pull t3c crystal shards. Say maybe 100. I’ve been running high AM since map 3 launch and I too only have about 250-1000 essence of each spark.
    edited February 2018

I agree with you completely. Maybe even instead of the t3c essence, we could have a chance to pull t3c crystal shards. Say maybe 100. I’ve been running high AM since map 3 launch and I too only have about 250-1000 essence of each spark.

There's a few ways to do it.. increase the number of ASs shards we get for AM, or adding some full ASs Crystals to rank rewards would be acceptable. More pulls would accelerate the gathering of essence (hopefully).

Lowering the rarity of t3c essence would also help.

Adding t3c shards or essence to rank up crystals would also be welcome.

Getting rid of t3c essence completely in ASs Crystals and changing them to 250 t3c shards is also a very good way to do it. It would still take around 7-12 weeks to farm a single t3c anyway... But it's better than a YEAR AND A HALF.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Someone I know who has 6 R5s doesn’t even bother to run high level AM (high level to him meaning D3.50+, he chills at D3.40s) anymore. Purpose of running higher level AM is to get T3C crystal, but when you have to put in months after months of high level AM, the time and effort, when you can just buy it, kinda defeats the purpose. It makes more sense to just buy the T3C sparks from store rather than to buy energon for items for AM. The last energon I bought was the US$30 daily energon card many months ago and I ended up using it for 4* crystal and tier 2 cores.

Personally, I don’t really feel the need to do the AM chase anymore for T3C essence or crystal sparks. My bots are enough to do SM content. It doesn’t seem worth the effort to do high level AM when the rewards are such a pittance. Added with the wonderful lags and control issues that become more prevalent as fights get longer at higher levels, and the fact that AMs are on weekends which is family time. I would rather just chill and not play “stressful” AM.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Did you mean t3b/t2c?

I realized why all the complaints about the revive level. It only restores 700 health. I still can only handle single digit diff, but 700 is still too low for that.

@Darm0k and Jalad?
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31

BUMP
  • I agree it seems the reward pull dropped. At first i always got like 100 4* shard t3 full or t3c essence. Now it a 700 revive. That should have no business in here.
  • Spark5215Spark5215 Posts: 19
    edited February 2018
    This is the only business model that I can think of where the goal is make your customers frustrated [Removed by Moderation], in hopes that they throw money when you offer them a minuscule amount of something that might help them feel a little bit better.
  • As opposed to other business models, where Customer Satisfaction is an important part of the business’es Key Performance Index.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Hopefully this won’t get them to raise the energon costs of a t3c when/if they offer it again.
    @Darm0k and Jalad?

At Tanagra
    Darm0k wrote: »

Hopefully this won’t get them to raise the energon costs of a t3c when/if they offer it again.
    @Darm0k and Jalad?

At Tanagra

Shaka, when the walls fell