Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Primals heavy

8b2h779b09x2.png

Primals heavy not converting to atk buff. I have videos also if needed

@Kabam Miike
Tagged:

Comments

• The heavy attack has to hit for the conversion to happen, I assume that is blocked since the bot isn't flying backwards. Not sure if that's intended as it doesn't explicitly say on a successful heavy, but I would assume so based on the fact that it is the way it currently works to convert. Seems to work for me (and against me) so far?
  • I have videos of multiple hits and no conversion. Can’t load the videos here tho
  • aflinr8vx41k.png

Hit or not it should still convert
  • It seems to work fine for me in a.m. But in arena, spotlight/story and raids it’s all over the place.
  • The heavy attack has to hit for the conversion to happen, I assume that is blocked since the bot isn't flying backwards.

I wasn't aware you could block a heavy?
  • You can’t lol. Hot rod side stepped that heavy. But it doesn’t matter if it hit or not. As it says in his abilities. The point of it is to convert the armor to atk buff before the heavy hits the opponent.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It shouldn’t matter, you don’t even have to launch it. I’ve gotten hit out of my heavy attack and it still converted.
  • @Kabam Miike

I have confirmed that it is the mastery “full mettle” that is messing with primals armor. No only does it start you it’s 2 crit armor buffs(even though one should be a blue armor icon for full mettle mastery) but it is not converting all crit armor buffs to atk buffs. Also after using one heavy atk, it takes 1 stack of crit armor away and leaves one(which should be the full mettle) and any heavy atk after that doesn’t convert to atk bufffs.
  • Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we're investigating this issue and are working on getting it resolved as soon as we can.
  • Qucik update for everyone: We've been able to confirm that this is, in fact, a visual bug. This is causing the Armor Buff from the Full Mettle Mastery to show up as yellow on Primal, while also causing the Armor Buffs he generates to show up as blue when it should be the other way around. The buff from Full Mettle should not convert into an attack buff by his heavy attacks. Sorry for the confusion this may have caused. We're still working to get this fixed as quickly as possible so things will be more clear.
  • Thank you sir!