Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

App closes and crashes constantly

RafsanchyRafsanchy Posts: 1
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Facing the issue since last 1 month, and really [Removed by Moderation] of this issue..
App constantly crash or force stop while just started to fight..!!
um a addicted player here, now getting [Removed by Moderation] now... Please fixed the issue, it's getting annoying..
Moto G5+ ( Snapdragon 625 4/32gb)
One+3T ( snapdragon 821 6/64 gb)
Both of my device having same issues with this game

Comments

• The app has crashed so many times recently I can't keep track any more. Constantly closing itself right during the fight loading screen, only for me to come back to ½ my bot's health gone, and my opponent untouched. The chat bar censors the strangest things, making communication with my teammates increasingly difficult. The screen lag hasn't changed either, always giving the CPU an even greater advantage at the worst possible moment. The advertisements also crash before loading. The notices for every lousy bundle offer, and help request, and every single new red number tag after every crash is a giveaway that the notifications have at least something to do with it.
    My stats:

Moto Z² "Play" XT1710-02
    3 gb ram / 32 gb Hard
    Snapdragon 625 2.21ghz
    Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
    Android 7.1.1 SecPatch 2017-11-01

This is unacceptable, get the problem fixed!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    The app has crashed so many times recently I can't keep track any more. Constantly closing itself right during the fight loading screen, only for me to come back to ½ my bot's health gone, and my opponent untouched. The chat bar censors the strangest things, making communication with my teammates increasingly difficult. The screen lag hasn't changed either, always giving the CPU an even greater advantage at the worst possible moment. The advertisements also crash before loading. The notices for every lousy bundle offer, and help request, and every single new red number tag after every crash is a giveaway that the notifications have at least something to do with it.
    My stats:

Moto Z² "Play" XT1710-02
    3 gb ram / 32 gb Hard
    Snapdragon 625 2.21ghz
    Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
    Android 7.1.1 SecPatch 2017-11-01

This is unacceptable, get the problem fixed!

Strange stats for the z2 play.. I own a straight gen1 Moto Z and have more internal RAM (4GB), and zero issues with crashing unless my phone gets overheated, which happens very rarely.
  • Grendel_KhanGrendel_Khan Posts: 39
    edited February 2018
    "Strange stats..." Uh, whatever guy. Glad to hear your phone is better than mine. As your phone is different, I would imagine it would respond differently than mine. And the sky is blue...so what? The app not crashing on your phone somehow disqualifies my problems?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    "Strange stats..." Uh, whatever guy. Glad to hear your phone is better than mine. As your phone is different, I would imagine it would respond differently than mine. And the sky is blue...so what? The app not crashing on your phone somehow disqualifies my problems?

I just find it strange that the previous gen model has more RAM and seems to run the game better. You would think the new version should perform at least as well as the original is all I'm saying.

Wasn't disqualifying anything. Just saying it's strange. Keep your shirt on, lol.
  • The game still crashes every third/fourth fight. Absolutely nothing has changed. Lagging (especially the "sticky feet" phenomenon) has not improved whatsoever. Garbage update, Kabam. Hot garbage. I guess I should calm down, put my shirt back on... don't want to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities with this expletive-filled tirade, right?