Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Problem with some special attacks.

There problems with social attacks some are too weak than it should and some are too over powered than usual.
Some special attacks can still do a lot of damage even when blocking.
Special atatcks do a lot of damage even when blocking are most are special 2 the special 2 that are too over powered are Prowl/Sharkticon (Demolition, Megatron Revenge of the fallen,Scout, Gold/T-100), Windblade/Warrior Sharkticon (with signature awakened), and Grimlock why because they still a lot of damaged even if it’s blocked so if you’re like around 35% Heath and facing them some of them might knock you bot out the only bots can reduce it are a bot with armor buffs against prowl/some of the Sharkticons, Soundwave against Megatron/Demo Sharkticon, and Windblade And Warrior Sharkticon cannot be preventinged so far.
Special that do too Lear damage are Rhinox special 1 and 3 why because 1 very does little than usual other bots and if there is no bleeding caused by special 3 then it’s a waste, Mixmaster special 1 why it doesn’t do a lot of damage unless you have enough special attack buffs then you can’t do a lot of damage.
Ultra Magnus special 3 why because it doesn’t do alto unless there’re armor debuff is or if the opponent got flame from the attack then it doesn’t do a lot.
Bonecrusher social 3 why because it doesn’t do a lot of damage and rarely does bleed on the opponent
Bludgeon special 3 why because it doesn’t do a lot of damage even with critical damage buff is comsumed.
Starscream special 3 why because he doesn’t do a lot of damage form the attack unless the opponent has a lot of buffs with a duration long for to nullified be nullified by the attack opponents like Ironhide, Megatron (both G1 and Revenge of the fallen), Galvatron, and many other with little buff or buffs that can’t be nullified like Galvatron, Mirage, and Hot Rod.
Soundwave special 1 and 3 why because both don’t do a lot of damage and special 3 only does a lot a damage with shock.
Dinobot special 3 why Dinobot does very little damage with the attack.
So just increase damage or damaging effects chance rate so can do little more.
Mirage doesn’t count because special 2 can not be blocked with signature awakening.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    WowthatwasanamazinganalysisofallthespecialattacksbutwhatyoudidnttakeintoaccountwasthatseveralofthemaredesignedtodamagethroughblockingaswellWindbladehasarmorpierceGrindorhasPerforateandthereareothersaswellAlso,youneedtothinkabouttheimpactitwillhaveonplayerswhenfacingtheAI,UMandGalvatronareperfectexamplesofbuffsthathadaninterestingeffectonthedifficultyfacingtheminAM

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »
    WowthatwasanamazinganalysisofallthespecialattacksbutwhatyoudidnttakeintoaccountwasthatseveralofthemaredesignedtodamagethroughblockingaswellWindbladehasarmorpierceGrindorhasPerforateandthereareothersaswellAlso,youneedtothinkabouttheimpactitwillhaveonplayerswhenfacingtheAI,UMandGalvatronareperfectexamplesofbuffsthathadaninterestingeffectonthedifficultyfacingtheminAM

Dudewhatyousayingicantreaditusethedamnspacebarmatewowowowilovekabamtheyreawesomeandyeahsomespecialsarepretryniceiguessbutletsjusthavesometeaandgetonwithourlivesanddontforgetalliancemissioniscoolkbye
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    @Galvatr0n27, all the bots you mentioned that have opeverlowered specials do more damage because they have stats that in crease the damage output of those specials activated, for example, MV Megatrons’ sp2 damage is increased by the amount of debuffs his opponent has, Windblade has armor piercer activated plus its crit based damage.
    SP3 moves are supposed to be slightly weaker because they have after effects that can turn the fight to your advantage, and all special moves can be evaded, you don’t have to always block, you can block one part and evade the rest, the only ones I find tricky to evade are Prowl, Bludeon and Shockwave SP2 you need perfect timing for those, but the rest of the bots can be dodged easily, just practice in missions or arena.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    @Galvatr0n27, all the bots you mentioned that have opeverlowered specials do more damage because they have stats that in crease the damage output of those specials activated, for example, MV Megatrons’ sp2 damage is increased by the amount of debuffs his opponent has, Windblade has armor piercer activated plus its crit based damage.
    SP3 moves are supposed to be slightly weaker because they have after effects that can turn the fight to your advantage, and all special moves can be evaded, you don’t have to always block, you can block one part and evade the rest, the only ones I find tricky to evade are Prowl, Bludeon and Shockwave SP2 you need perfect timing for those, but the rest of the bots can be dodged easily, just practice in missions or arena.

Coulda sworn I covered most of that in my original reply... ;)
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Manthro wrote: »
    MaxBebop wrote: »

Coulda sworn I covered most of that in my original reply... ;)
    Lmao manthro, I honestly couldnt look at your reply, it’s like one of those magic eye pictures, got too dizzy just trying to read :lol: