Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlock not purifying Hound bleeds

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Primal also not purifying Hound bleeds or healing after.

I wonder if MV1 willpower is bugged against it as well... Can anyone confirm?
  • It's a problem with mv1 too.

jwh9bcqi54s9.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Sorry, but there is no way this bug escapes legitimate playtesting, lol. Every single bot with bleed defense just happens to not work against the final boss of spotlight...

You mean to tell me nobody noticed this..?

Shenanigans.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Sorry, but there is no way this bug escapes legitimate playtesting, lol. Every single bot with bleed defense just happens to not work against the final boss of spotlight...

Shenanigans.

The only other bleed I've seen that's "immune" to bleed defense is from sharkticon frenzy mods. So I would think they had to purposely code them like those.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Thankfully, as a final boss he wasn't that hard; probably the easiest one since they started these Spotlights, but it still needs fixing.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Thankfully, as a final boss he wasn't that hard; probably the easiest one since they started these Spotlights, but it still needs fixing.

Too bad, they'll tell you "nah, to keep the game fair for valiant bug crusaders, it will be looked at after this Spotlight."
  • Manthro wrote: »

Shenanigans.

What chu talking about, we are the testers.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Git gud and learn to dodge his specials
  • A response to this and one regarding windblade's lack of immunity vs precision ammo sure would be nice.