Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Purchasing Bundles with Energon equivalent

I had a recommendation. Don't know if this was mentioned before. So when we have bundle offers on the Energon store such as the T2A bundle offer posted today, can we also get the option to purchase them with our stored energon? If the bundle is wotrth $29.99, can we also get the option to purchase it with 850 energon (the equivalent of $29.99 at the energon store). That would makes things easier for many players. Would like to hear your opinions on this.

Comments

• Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited February 2018
    It would be nice since that's not a lot of energon, but I suspect they sell them that way specifically to generate money so it won't happen. Thats why they have separate energon offers as well.

Easy, medium, and hard spotlight = 450
    30 days of ads = 150
    30 days of arena crystals/feature chip week milestones = way over 250

So they'd be giving a serious player an easy f2p r4 every month.
  • But what they may not understand is, I won’t spend money while I am sitting on over 6000 energon. So I suspect others feel the same way. I just want a fair offer or even a chance at T2a...
  • But what they may not understand is, I won’t spend money while I am sitting on over 6000 energon. So I suspect others feel the same way. I just want a fair offer or even a chance at T2a...

I totally understand that. I'm just looking at it from their side, I'm betting that 6k was all "free" (as many hours as we put in, it's really not free lol) and that doesn't pay kabams bills. You want a r4, r5? The grinding of higher sparks is intentionally hard for a r3 roster because it's their last way of extracting cash.

I won't lie, I bought 2 t2a. It was totally worth it in helping me f2p grind the next 4.
  • If not the same, at least something decent more often then once every few months. If I recall correctly the last time they offered a non loot box t2a for energon was a tiered one in November.

I totally understand that. I'm just looking at it from their side, I'm betting that 6k was all "free" (as many hours as we put in, it's really not free lol) and that doesn't pay kabams bills. You want a r4, r5? The grinding of higher sparks is intentionally hard for a r3 roster because it's their last way of extracting cash.

I won't lie, I bought 2 t2a. It was totally worth it in helping me f2p grind the next 4.

Your right, and I got you.

I have spent and supported the game. But your right, I am a serious grinder. I have 1 r5, and 2 r4s and $$ isn’t the main reason I got there. I am not a bot crystal spinner, so that’s another reason I have so much energon.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm pretty sure the exchange rate wouldn't be 1 for 1. May be $30 for 850 energon, but I'm sure it'll be something around 5,000 energon for the $5 package (if even). That is, if Kabam ever decides to do this.