Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

1 month Raid event.Some of the best rewards in the game.

D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Here is my suggestion:

Let's make a 1 month long Raid event.
Since Kabam has a software that detects the cheaters and many have been banned recently,we should not worry that they will win.
If someone cheats,he will eventually get caught and disqualified from the final Rank rewards.
So let's make the Raid mode great again and also finally having a strong base and investing into the mods to mean something.
And these guys sitting at the top spots in the Leaderboard for months now,to recieve a great reward for being there.

We just need a start and an end date.
In these 30 days everyone can raid as much as they want,use shields to keep their medals high,use energon for extra raids,etc...
And at the end of the month the top 100 players on the Raid leaderboard will recieve some great rewards.
Kabam can then close Raids for 1-2 hours to finalise the ranking and then put them back on.And we start the next month's Raid event.
Rewards can look like this:

Rank1 : 2500 tier3 class fragments,a 4* crystal
Rank2: 2000 tier3 class fragments, a 4* crystal
Rank3: 1500 tier3 class fragments,a 4* crystal
Rank4-10: 1000 tier3 class fragments,1500 4* shards
Rank11-25: 750 tier3 class fragments, 1000 4* shards
Rank26-50: 500 tier3 class fragments,500 4* shards
Rank 51-100 :250 tier3 class fragments, 250 4*shards.

Finally Raids will matter.We will have the good rewards spread out in more game modes other than Spotlight and AM(where AM rewards need to be buffed as well).
This will get the playerbase excited again.
Till AW and 5* bots arrive. :)

P.S. Maybe Do not allow shields to be used on the last day of the Raid event.So the strongest base and most determined attacker to be the final winner.And not putting a shield to be protected in the last day of the event.
Let's keep this discussion going...

Comments

• Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited February 2018
    Others may like this idea, so please don't take this the wrong way...

...but personally, I'm looking for something entirely new. Not just another reason to grind the sections we already have.

I have stated it elsewhere, but the game isn't about rewards to me, personally. I need rewards to remain competitive, but I don't crave / want them. I just enjoy playing with friends and the competition (skill based, not who can grind the hardest), and conquering difficult content. Grinding something for another share of the same rewards just in a different configuration, it just doesn't create excitement, rather it creates a need to go hard and in some cases can have the opposite effect of burning people out.

As an example -- When they did the 4 or 5 days straight of crystal arena, I know 3+ top players that quit the game the following week. One guy specifically said, "he had a sick feeling when he opened the game, so he had to uninstall it".

I think this kind of event can be a good thing, but what this game is seriously lacking right now is something fresh and exciting.
  • Options
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Others may like this idea, so please don't take this the wrong way...

...but personally, I'm looking for something entirely new. Not just another reason to grind the sections we already have.

I have stated it elsewhere, but the game isn't about rewards to me, personally. I need rewards to remain competitive, but I don't crave / want them. I just enjoy playing with friends and the competition (skill based, not who can grind the hardest), and conquering difficult content. Grinding something for another share of the same rewards just in a different configuration, it just doesn't create excitement, rather it creates a need to go hard and in some cases can have the opposite effect of burning people out.

As an example -- When they did the 4 or 5 days straight of crystal arena, I know 3+ top players that quit the game the following week. One guy specifically said, "he had a sick feeling when he opened the game, so he had to uninstall it".

I think this kind of event can be a good thing, but what this game is seriously lacking right now is something fresh and exciting.

I'm with you, the rewards are about keeping me afloat, not something to chase just to have. And that week of crystal arena almost drove me insane. Especially paired with a raid chip week-long event.

Which brings me to my last part....PLEASE, DEAR GOD, NO!!! I used to love raiding, until the new raid week. Now I grind out 40+k chips in a week, and by Monday want to shoot myself EVERY MONTH. And once Thursday hits I barely raid enough to get the daily while I recover.

A month long raid event? No, no, a thousand times no!
  • Options
    yep make only rewards and events for hardcore casher and peoples 24/7 online..
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    RicoGamer wrote: »

There are ways to make events for rookies..

For example, limited events where you can only use certain class bots, certain rarity bots, or bots under a specific rank.
  • Options
    Yeah, it would be cool to see some sort of ramp up events. Something where new or lower ranked players can get a boost.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Manthro wrote: »
    RicoGamer wrote: »

There are ways to make events for rookies..

For example, limited events where you can only use certain class bots, certain rarity bots, or bots under a specific rank.

You mean like old 3 star bot arenas? Also we already have daily class events in alliances, be nice if they revamped them a little bit.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    a month long event is too long IMO. Weekly should be the maximum. I couldn't cope with the pressure of having to maximise my play time for an entire month day after day and I doubt there are many who would want to be raiding every single day all day for a month straight (especially for rewards such as that - would need a t3c at the very least)