Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dodging Ultramag SP1 causes crash?

Running most recent version of the game on Android 7.1.1 on Galaxy note 8.

Three times now in AM when I dodge Ultramag SP1, the game freezes momentarily and then force closes. Seems too frequently to be a coincidence?

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited February 2018
    Yes anyone that anyone that uses an iPhone 6, 6s or 6s plus has this same issue. You basically have to anticipate when he is going to use it lol not much help I know
  • Well, thx. Glad I'm not alone I suppose, misery loves company and all. Ultramag is just tons of fun to fight against these days, huh?
  • m00nshine wrote: »
    Well, thx. Glad I'm not alone I suppose, misery loves company and all. Ultramag is just tons of fun to fight against these days, huh?

He’s an absolute blast!
  • I love the fact that he is so unbelievably overpowered, if I still had him in my roster. Y'know, because I tossed his butt into the forge back when he sucked, which was always, until now. When not only is he outrageously op'd, he's impossible to get. Yay.
  • I've had this issue in arena. Haven't had the pleasure of fighting him in am.